Indian Army Recruitment 2014-15
Short Service commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services
Published By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
Recruitment for engineering students in Indian Army. The Indian Army has issued an official notification in which they are inviting all Engineering students to apply for this recruitment process. The Army announces the vacancies of 119 posts of Engineer under various stream. All Indian married/unmarried MALE and Unmarried female Engineering Graduates are eligible for this recruitment process. More information related to this Indian Army Recruitment 2014-2015 is given below in the same post:
Total No. of Vacancies: 119 Posts
Engineering Stream wise vacancies are as follow
1. For Civil Stream– 21 Posts
2. For Mechanical Stream– 17 Posts
3. For EEE Stream– 17 Posts
4. For Automobile Stream – 3 Posts
5. For Aeronautical Stream – 3 Posts
6. For Computer Sciences Stream – 12 Posts
7. For Electronics & telecommunication Stream – 18 Posts
8. For Fibre/Opto Electronics Stream – 4 Posts
9. For Electronics & Instrumentation Stream – 11 Posts
10. For Architecture Stream – 3 Posts
11. For Food Tech / Bio Tech Stream – 3 Posts
12. For Chemical Engineering Stream – 2 Posts
13. Metallurgy & Explosives Stream– 2 Posts
14. Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering Stream – 3 Posts
Education: Candidates must have passed bachelor degree in the respective Engineering stream. Those who are appeared in the final year examination of engineering course are also eligible.
The Women candidate age must be in between– 20 to 31 Years.
The Men candidates’ age must have age in between– 20 to 27 Years
Process for Applying: The online Applications are invited from all Indian eligible candidates for this recruitment process. So those who are interested in these army jobs have to apply online before the last date. The link for applying online is also given below in the same post.
08th July 2014 is the Start Date for applying online.
07th Aug 2014 is the Last Date for applying online.
For full detail CLICK HERE
To apply online CLICK HERE