Indian Army Recruitment 2014
Grant of Permanent Commission 2014
Published By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
Indian Army issued an official notification for the recruitment of Indian candidates under Grant of Permanent Commission 2014-15. Indian Army is inviting all Indian Engineering graduates for this recruitment process. This Course will be commencing in July 2015 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. This is the 121st Technical Graduate Course (Tgc-121) (July 2015) at Indian Army. More information related to this Indian Army recruitment process is given below in this post.
The Following Engineering Streams Students can Apply
3. Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
4. Automobile /Workshop Technology
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/
7. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ InfoTech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
8. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication
9. Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics
10. /Micro Electronics &
12. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
14. construction Technology
15. Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg
16. Chemical Engg
17. Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg Technology
18. Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production
Education: The Indian Male Candidates who have passed in their Engineering Degree (or) appeared in the final year of engineering course can apply for this Indian Recruitment process.
Pay Band: Training Time will get stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m.
(On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.)
Age Bond: 20 to 27 years.
01st Dec. 2014 is the Starting Date for Applying online.
31ST Dec. 2014 is the Last date of receipt of application.
For full detail CLICK HERE
To Apply online CLICK HERE (Link will be Live on 01-12-2014)