Organization Name: National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Profile Name: Adviser, Assistant Adviser, System Analyst etc Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 27.
1. Adviser - 01 Post
2. Deputy Adviser - 02 Posts
3. Assistant Adviser - 10 Posts
4. System Analyst - 01 Post
5. Assistant Librarian - 01 Post
6. Assistant (Publication) - 01 Post
7. Jr. Semi Professional Assistant - 07 Posts
8. Technical Assistant - 01 Post
9. Library Assistant - 02 Posts
10. Driver - 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.37000/- to Rs.67,000/- per month for posts no.s 1,2. Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- for posts no. 3,4. Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- for posts no.s 5,6. Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month for remaining posts.
• Closing date for receiving hard copy of applications is 31st March, 2016.
Educational Eligibility: MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E., Ph.D., Masers degree/ Bachelor's degree from a recognized University with 60% of total marks. Please visit official notice to get more details on Educational qualification.
Age Bond: There is no age limit for posts no.s 1,4. Upper age limit is 45 years for post no.2, 35 years for posts no.3,5; 30 years for posts no.s 6,8; 25 years for posts no.s 7,9,10.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may download application forms. Send duly signed, affixed passport size photo graph and completed in all respects to below address. Last date of receipt of applications 31.03.2016
The National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC),
Bangalore - 560 072.
Documents Needed to Apply:
· Educational qualification certificate
· Caste certificate
· Birth certificate
Must Follow Tips:
· Fill the application form with true based information (as SSC certificate)
· Read official notification carefully before apply
· Use your recent passport size photograph
· Put signature at designated place.
• For Full Detail: CLICK HERE
• Official Website: CLICK HERE