West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd. (WBPDCL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Operator/ Technician, Staff Nurse, Assistant Sub Inspector, Security Officer etc posts. So interested candidates may log on to official website (given below) and apply online on or before closing date of 31st March, 2016 (Mid Night).
All details regarding Name & No. of Vacancies, Selection Process etc under this latest govt jobs of WBPDCL Recruitment process 2016 read below.
Organization Name: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd. (WBPDCL)
Profile Name: Operator/ Technician, Staff Nurse etc posts.
1. Operator/ Technician (Probationer Fitter) - 02 Posts
2. Operator/ Technician (Probationer Electrician) - 08 Posts
3. Assistant Sub Inspector (Security) - 04 Posts
4. Staff Nurse - 01 Post
5. Operation & Maintenance Supervisor (Probationer Mechanical) - 10 Posts
6. Operation & Maintenance Supervisor (Probationer Electrical) - 10 Posts
7. Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) Probationer - 15 Posts
8. Security Officer - 03 Posts
9. Assistant Manager (PS) (Probationer Mechanical) - 16 Posts
10. Assistant Manager (PS) (Probationer Electrical) - 12 Posts
11. Assistant Manager (PS) (Probationer Instrumentation) - 12 Posts
12. Assistant Manager (Civil) - Probationer - 04 Posts
13. Assistant Engineer (HR&A) - Probationer - 05 Posts
14. Assistant Manager (F&A) - Probationer - 15 Posts
15. Medical Officer - 06 Posts
16. Assistant Teacher (Physics) - 01 Post
17. Assistant Teacher (Sanskrit) - 01 Post
18. Assistant Teacher (Bengali) - 01 Post
No. of Vacancies: 126
Educational Eligibility: Candidates have to check official notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: All candidates have to appear for written examination which will be held by West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd. (WBPDCL) in kolkata. candidates who will get pass percentage in written examination, will be called for an interview. They will not pay any TA/DA or any other expenses to the candidates for attending written test or interview.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.300/- through SBI Bank collect. They will not accept any other mode of payment of application fee.
Process of Applying: Candidates shall be required to apply only through online by visiting West Bengal Power Development Corporation Ltd. (WBPDCL) website given below. They will not accept any other mode of applications.
· Commencement of online applications is 19th February, 2016.
· Last date to apply online 31st March, 2016 (Mid Night).
For Full Detail: CLICKHERE
Apply Online : CLICK HERE