State Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:State Bank of India (SBI)
Profile Name:Specialist Officers
No. of Total Vacancies :152
Post-Wise Details1. Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 Posts
2. Relationship Manager: 71 Posts
3. Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 Posts
4. Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales: 03 Posts
5. Risk Officer (Mid-Office): 01 Post
6. Compliance Officer: 01 Post
7. Investment Counsellor: 17 Posts
8. Project Development Managers: 02 Posts
9. Customer Relationship Executive: 15 Posts
Pay Scale :Remuneration for selected candidates will be based on CTC. Remuneration is negotiable on the basis of details of applicant's Educational qualifications, experience (in years) for the respective posts.
Due date for online registration process is 31st March, 2016.
Due date to send hard copy of applications to given address is 07th April, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is MBA/ MMS/ PGDM with good academic score for Project Development Manager Posts. Qualification for all remaining posts is Bachelors degree from a reputed Institute/ university.
Age Bond :
For post 1, Applicant's age must be in between 22 years to 35 years; For post no.2,7 23 years to 35 years; For post no.4 30 years to 50 years; 25 years to 40 years for remaining posts as on 01st March, 2016.
Application Fee :
Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. For candidates belongs to other categories application fee is Rs.600/- through debit card or credit card or internet banking etc.
Selection Process :
Engagement would be depended on Short listing of candidates and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Educational qualification, experience details.
How To Apply
Both Online applications and hard copy of applications for these posts are required by SBI. Due Date of online apply is 31st March, 2016. Last date to send hard copies is 07th April, 2016. After this you cant apply. Read total information carefully.
A) First you have to register online. So go on website link given below.
B) Fill all required details and make payment of fees through Credit card or Debit card before 31st March, 2016.
C) Take print out of online application form, put your signature and send along with all enclosures to given address before 07th April, 2016.
D) Address to send forms is "SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021".
Document Needed :
- Proof of Date of Birth
- ID Proof
- All enclosures of educational certificates
- Brief resume
- Applicants must satisfy themselves all eligibility conditions to the post applied for.
- Read full advertisement before applying to these Specialist Officer positions.
- In case of selection process, applicants shall be required to submit their discharge certificate from the employer.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For State Bank of India Recruitment 2016