Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) released notification for filling up Aircraft Maintenance Engineer vacancies in February, 2016. Recruitment will be through Walk-In-Interview and posts are contract based. Contract period is 5 years. Applications should be in prescribed format. As per notification, total posts are 26. The official notification of AIESL Recruitment 2016 has been uploaded. Information regarding these posts is given below. Download official notification from below link. If you have any queries regarding this AIESL Recruitment 2016, just comment in box below, we will reply you immediately.
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Profile Name: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts
No. of Vacancies: 26 (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-07, General-15)
· A & C Trade: 18 vacancies
· Avionics Trade: 8 vacancies
Pay Scale: Candidates will get consolidated payment i.e. Rs.1.28 Lakhs per month.
· Walk-In-Interview date is 21st March, 2016.
Educational Eligibility: Candidates should have type rated license for Category 'A', Category 'C', Category 'E/I/R' issued by DGCA.
Age Bond: Upper age limit for General category is 45 years, 48 years for OBC, 50 years for SC/ST Candidates. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01.03.2016
Selection Process: Through interview process only.
Application Fee: No fees for Ex-Servicemen/SC/ST candidates. For all others, non-refundable Application fee is Rs.1000/- only.
How to Apply: Offline applications for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer posts are required by department. Candidates have to fill with true based information. Attend the Walk-In-Interview on 21.03.2016. Please read advertisement carefully.
1. Download application from official website.
2. Follow terms & conditions carefully.
3. Fill the form with correct details.
4. Attend this Walk-In along with application form on 21.03.2016
Maintenance Training Organization,
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Near Mascot Hotel, Palayam,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033.
1. Educational Qualification Certificate
2. Date of Birth Proof
3. Experience, Caste certificate
4. Recent photograph and Demand Draft
Tips to Follow:
1. Read all conditions carefully before filling the form.
2. Candidates should ensure that they will satisfy all Eligibility criteria conditions i.e. as on 01.03.2016
3. Institute will not consider incomplete application forms.
· For Full Detail: CLICK HERE
· Official Website: CLICK HERE