Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has announced a notification on February, 2016. All these posts on contract based. Apply for these posts through offline. As per notification available posts are 50. The official notification has been uploaded, full information regarding these posts is mentioned below. Any query or problem regarding this Recruitment, just comment in box below, we will reply you. Read full information for ECHS recruitment 2016.
Organization Name: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
Profile Name: Med Specialist, Gynaecologist etc Posts
No. of Vacancies: 50
1. Med Specialist: 05 Posts
2. Gynaecologist: 02 Posts
3. Medical Officer: 10 Posts
4. Dental Officer: 03 Posts
5. Radiologist: 02 Posts
6. Dental Technician and Dental Hygienist/ Assistant/ Dental Technician: 05 Posts
7. Radiographer: 01 Post
8. Lab Technician: 03 Posts
9. Lab Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Physiotherapist: 02 Posts
11. Pharmacist: 04 Posts
12. Nursing Assistant: 03 Posts
13. Chowkidar: 03 Posts
14. Peon: 01 Post
15. Safaiwala: 04 Posts
1. Send completed applications before 15th March, 2016.
2. Date of Interview 22nd March, 2016.
Educational Eligibility: MBBS/ MD/ MS/ BDS/ Diploma/ +2 from a recognized Institute.
Experience : Minimum 3 years for Posts no.s 1 to 5; 5 years for remaining posts.
Age Bond: Upper age limit is 63 years for posts no.s 1 to 5; 53 years for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Based on Interview only.
Application Fee: Nil.
How to Apply: Offline applications are required by department. Fill the application forms with required details. Last date to send applications is 15.03.2016. Please read advertisement carefully.
1. Please download application from website.
2. Fill up an application form with his/her hand writing.
3. Submit applications to below address in advance before 15.03.2016
4. Committee will not responsible for any delay of applications.
Station Headquarters (Army)
ECHS, Naval Base PO,
Documents Needed to Apply:
1. Original Educational Qualification Certificates
2. Self attested copies of experience/testimonials.
3. One passport size photograph.
Tips to Follow:
· Bring attested photo copy of testimonials at the time of Interview only.
· No TA/DA will be paid for attending an Interview.
· Applications should be in prescribed format only.
· For Full Detail: CLICK HERE
· Official Website: CLICKHERE