Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer (Govt. of West Bengal), Malda announced notification on 25th February, 2016 for ASHA Block Facilitator Posts in various blocks on contract basis. Apply for these posts by offline. As per notification no. of posts are 18. Official notification has been uploaded. Download from below link. If you have any queries regarding this Recruitment just comment in box below, we will reply you immediately. Please read full information for Govt. of West Bengal Recruitment 2016.
Organization Name: Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer (Govt. of West Bengal)
Profile Name: ASHA Block Facilitator Posts
No. of Vacancies: 18
1. Bamangola - 02 Posts
2. Habibpur - 02 Posts
3. Gazole - 02 Posts
4. Manikchak - 02 Posts
5. English Bazar - 02 Posts
6. Old Malda - 02 Posts
7. Kaliachak II - 02 Posts
8. Kaliachak I - 02 Posts
9. Kaliachak III - 02 Posts
· Due date for receipt of applications 10th March, 2016.
Educational Eligibility: Post Graduation in MSW/ MBA/ Sociology/ Social Science/ Economics. OR Graduation with 2 years of experience. Candidates should have knowledge of Internet and MS Office.
Age Bond: Upper age limit is 40 years. 5 years relaxation in upper age for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be informed for Written exam & Computer skill test.
How to Apply: Offline applications for ASHA Block Facilitator posts are required by department of Govt. of West Bengal. Please fill the forms with correct information only. Last date for applying is 10.03.2016. Please read advertisement carefully.
1. Candidates must download application from website.
2. Fill up the form in her/his own hand writing with ball point pen.
3. Send completed applications in advance to below address before 10.03.2016
4. Committee is not responsible for wrong delivery of filled forms.
Malda Sadar, Malda,
P.O.& Dist.Malda, Pin-732 101.
Documents Needed to Apply:
· Attested photo copy of Date of Birth.
· 10th class certificate
· Voter ID card/ Ration card.
Tips to Follow:
· Applications should be in prescribed format only.
· Send applications through speed post or registered post only.
· Committee will not consider applications after the last date or postal delays.
· Committee will not accept multiple application forms. One application for one candidate only.
· For Full Detail: CLICKHERE
· Official Website: CLICKHERE