JIPMER Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Profile Name:Senior Residents
No. of Total Vacancies :91
Department-Wise Details1. Anesthesiology - 20 Posts
2. Anatomy: 01 Post
3. Biochemistry: 03 Posts
4. Blood Transfusion Medicine: 01 Post
5. EMSD (Casualty): 07 Posts
6. Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
7. Gastro-Medicine: 05 Posts
8. Geriatric Medicine: 02 Posts
9. Medicine: 09 Posts
10. Neonatology: 03 Posts
11. Nuclear Medicine: 06 Posts
12. Obst & Gynaec: 07 Posts
13. Orthopedics: 04 Posts
14. Pediatrics: 01 Post
15. Pharmacology: 01 Post
16. Physiology: 02 Posts
17. P & S.M: 02 Posts
18. Psychiatry: 01 Post
19. Pulmonary Medicine: 03 Posts
20. Radio-Diagnosis: 05 Posts
21. Radiotherapy: 01 Post
22. Surgery: 06 Posts
Pay Scale :Rs.18,750/- + GP Rs.6600/-
Walk-In-Interview Date for posts no.s 1 to 10 is 07th April, 2016.
Walk-In-Interview Date for posts no.s 11 to 22 is 08th April, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification of MD/MS/DNB with 60% of aggregate marks.
Age Bond :
For PG qualification candidates 33 years ; 35 years for DM/M.Ch holders.
Application Fee :
For General, OBC Candidates Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates must attend for Written exam and Interview.
How To Apply
Offline application forms are required by department i.e. at the time of Interview. Fill the form with true based information. Walk-In-Interview Dates are 07/04/2016 and 08/04/2016. Please read advertisement carefully.
A) A) First you have to visit official website link given below.
B) B) Check Posts details which you want to apply, read all information regarding posts.
C) C) Fill the carefully as in SSC certificate.
D) D) Now take prescribed application form, DD and all relevant documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Document Needed :
- Demand Draft
- Attested photo copies of all certificates
- Recent photograph
- Attend the Interview along with application form and relevant documents.
- Application should be in proper format only.
- Attend the Interview before half an hour of Reporting time (Reporting Time is 08.30 AM).
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For JIPMER Recruitment 2016