Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published various posts in Feb 2016. Recruitment of these posts on regular based. Candidates can be applied by online process. As per notification total number of posts is 2039. The official notification has been uploaded. Full information regarding these posts of Educational qualifications, Age Criteria etc is given below. Download official notification from below link. Any query and problem just comment in box below, we will contact you immediately. Please read full details of KPSC recruitment 2016.
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Profile Name: Tax Inspector, Revenue Inspector etc Posts
No. of Vacancies: 2039
1. Librarian : 02
2. Commercial Tax Inspector : 307
3. Graduate Asstt./ Teacher : 10
4. Graduate Assistants in Various subjects : 13
5. Assistant Employment Officer : 20
6. Accountant (Corporation) : 54
7. 7.Accountant ((Urban Local Bodies) : 39
8. Data Compilers and Enumerators : 01
9. Co-operative Inspector : 59
10. Accounts Assistant : 445
11. Female Supervisors : 86
12. Hostel Superintendent (Men) : 175
13. Hostel Superintendent (Men) : 56
14. Assistant Librarian : 01
15. First Grade Revenue Inspector (Corporations) : 58
16. First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) : 23
17. Marketing Supervisor : 05
18. Horticulture Inspector : 24
19. Auditor : 50
20. Music Teacher Grade-II : 01
21. Horticulture Assistant : 21
22. Non-Graduate Assistants in the Deaf : 09
23. Non-Graduate Assistants in the Blind Children School : 13
24. Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade-II : 03
25. Bill Collector (Corporations) : 286
26. Bill Collector (Local Bodies) : 43
27. Music Teacher Grade-III : 43
28. Junior Accounts Assistant : 234
· Last date to apply online 01.04.2016
Educational Eligibility: +2/Graduation or equivalent.
Age Bond: 18 to 35 years.
Selection Process: Based on written test followed by Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.25/- for Reserved category, Rs.300/- for Unreserved category.
How to Apply: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) will receive prescribed application forms through online. Fill the form with correct details only. Due date for applying 01.04.2016. Please read advertisement carefully.
A) First you have log on to website link.
B) Identify Post details which you want to apply, read instructions regarding post.
C) Click on 'apply online' button and fill the form with required details. Click on 'Submit'.
D) Now take a copy of application form print out. Remember application number.
Document Needed For Online Apply :
· Qualification Certificate
· Caste certificate
· Adhar Card
Must Follow Tips :
· Read instructions before applying.
· Do not fill artificial information.
· Apply soon as possible.
· For Full Detail: CLICK HERE
· Official Website: CLICK HERE