Orissa High Court, Cuttack introduce Jr.Stenographer posts in Feb 2016. Recruitment of these Jr.Stenographers will be on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply through online process. As per requirement, No. of posts are 40. The official notification has been uploaded. Total information is given below. Download official notification from below link. If you have any questions or problem make a comment in box below, we will respond immediately. Please read full information for Orissa High Court recruitment 2016.
Organization Name: Orissa High Court
Profile Name: Jr.Stenographer Posts
No. of Vacancies: 40 (UR - 20; SEBC - 05; SC-06; ST-09)
Pay Scale: Candidates will get PB-1 Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.2400/- per month.
· Due date to apply online 31st March, 2016.
· Due date to send hard copy of application form 7th April, 2016.
Educational Eligibility: Candidates should have the Qualification of Bachelors degree from a recognized University.
Age Bond: 21 to 35 years as on 01.01.2016
Selection Process: Based on the following tests.
1. Short hand & Type writing test
2. Computer application test
3. General English
4. Viva voice test.
Examination Fee: No fee to be paid by SC/ST and PWD candidates. Rs.100/- for all others.
How to Apply: Orissa High Court wants applications in online & offline modes. Please fill with true based information only. Last date to apply online is 31.03.2016. Last date for sending hard copy of applications 07.04.2016 Please read advertisement carefully.
A) Candidates may log on to Orissa High Court official Website (given below)
B) Click on 'Instructions on how to apply online' button to read Instructions carefully.
C) Upload signature & photograph of candidate. Click on 'Submit' button.
D) Make fee payment through debit card or credit card or Net banking.
E) Take print out of application form and send the form duly signed along with documents to below address before 07.04.2016
Special Officer (Special Cell),
Orissa High Court,
Document Needed For Online Apply :
· Technical Qualification
· Educational Qualification Certificates
· Experience, Caste Certificates
· Mark Sheets
Must Follow Tips :
· Department will not give any TA/DA for attending the Recruitment test.
· If application is not in prescribed format, Department will not accept.
· They will not consider incorrect or incomplete applications.
· For Full Detail: CLICKHERE
· Official Website: CLICK HERE