Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Stipendiary Trainee Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :128
Post-Wise Details1. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant - Diploma in Engineering : 36 Posts
2. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant – B.Sc. : 16 Posts
3. Stipendiary Trainees / Technician – Plant Operator: 26 Posts
4. Stipendiary Trainees / Technician - Maintainer: 50 Posts
Closing date for receipt of application forms 04th June, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc. OR Higher Secondary Education (10+2) OR Tenth Pass from a recognised Board. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Age Bond :
Age limit is 18 to 25 years. Relaxation in upper age limit i.e. 5 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe; 3 years for Other Backward Class students and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Application Fee :
Application fee (non-refundable) for candidates belongs to all categories is Nil.
Selection Process :
The recruitment process of Stipendiary Trainee posts will comprise of Written Test, Physical standard test, Skill test/Trade test followed by Personal interview.
How To Apply
Aspirants who fulfilling all eligibility conditions may send hard copy of application forms to given address. Last Date is 04th June, 2016. After this you can’t apply. Before next step please read advertisement carefully :
A) Download application form from Nuclear Power Corporation of India’s website link given below.
B) Fill the form with all capital letters only.
C) Completed application forms must be sent to the address of "Deputy Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site, Po: Anumala, Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394 651.
D) Last Date to send completed forms is 04th June, 2016.
Document Needed :
- Citizenship certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Photo copies of all educational qualification certificate
- Outer cover containing an application form must be super scribed with 'APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Stipendiary Trainee ______'.
- Candidate must affix a recent colour passport size photograph at the space provided in the application form.
- Application form must be accompanied with self attested photo copies of all certificates mentioned above.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2016