Revenue Department Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Revenue Department Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Surveyor, Senior Surveyor etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :3983
Post-Wise Details1. Surveyor: 600 Posts
2. Senior Surveyor: 115 Posts
3. Junior Technical Assistant: 16 Posts
4. Instructor Grade-A (Mechanical): 44 Posts
5. Instructor Grade-B (Mechanical): 192 Posts
6. Instructor Grade-C (Mechanical): 35 Posts
7. Instructor Grade-C (Electronics & Communication, Computer): 2522 Posts
8. Probation Officer: 32 Posts
9. Assistant: 427 Posts
Pay Scale :Scale of pay for post no.1 is Rs.9800/- per month; Rs.13500/- for Post no.s 2,3,6,7; Rs.13900/- for Post no.9; Rs.7800/- for Post no.s 4,5; Rs.5200/– to Rs.20200/- for Post no.8.
Closing date for registration of online applications 20th June, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is Graduation or Diploma or its equivalent qualification with 60% of aggregate marks from a recognised University. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Age Bond :
Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for all category candidates. Otherwise they will not eligible for Recruitment process.
Application Fee :
Application fee (non-refundable) for candidates belongs to Un-Reserved category is Rs.100/- ; Reserved category candidates have to pay no Application fee.
Selection Process :
Department will conduct a test or interview for all candidates. Test is an objective type with all multiple choice type questions.
How To Apply
Online application for these posts are required by department. Candidates have to apply online with true based information. Last Date of online apply is 20/06/2016. After this you can’t apply. Before next step please read advertisement carefully :
A) Interested candidates may log on to official website link given below.
B) Read all instructions and fill the form with your details of name of the candidate, date of birth etc.
C) Press on ‘submit’ button and take print out of auto generated online application form for future referrence.
D) Last date to send online application forms is 20th June, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Mark sheets
- Birth Proof
- Caste certificate
- Department reserves right to increase or decrease total posts.
- Applicants must ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions of educational qualification, age criteria etc.
- It is not necessary to send print out of online application form to revenue department.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Revenue Department Recruitment 2016