Air India Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:AIATSL Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Various Posts
Post-Wise Details1. Customer Agent: 35
2. Handyman: 100 Posts
1. For Customer Agent Posts Interview Date: 1st July 2016
2. For Handyman Interview Posts Date: 2nd July 2016
Educational Eligibility :
Candidate should have done 10th/12th/Graduation in required discipline from recognized university or board. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Age Bond :
Upper age limit for all category candidates must be 30 years as on 01-07-2016. Otherwise they will not eligible for Recruitment process.
Selection Process :
Selection process will be based on Group Discussion & personal interview.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to appear for the interview along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. at "Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Gate No-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai: 400099" .No fees is to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required..
- The candidates are required to appear for the Selection Process formally dressed..
- Should be conversant in English. Knowledge of Local & Hindi languages i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Air India Recruitment 2016