IFCI Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:IFCI Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:General Manager, Deputy General Manager etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :41
Post-Wise Details1. General Manager (Credit) / General Manager – 02 Posts
2. Deputy General Manager (Credit) / Deputy General Manager – 04 Posts
3. Assistant General Manager (Technical) – 01 Post
4. Manager (Finance) – 17 Posts
5. Manager (Legal) – 01 Post
6. Assistant Manager (Finance) – 15 Posts
7. Assistant Manager (IT) – 01 Post
Pay Scale :Rs.42300/– to Rs.52000/- for Post no.1; Rs.39850/– to Rs.46150/- for Post no.2; Rs.28350/– to Rs.41400/- for Post no.3; Rs.21000/– to Rs.36400/- for Post no.4; Rs.17100/– to Rs.33200/- for Post no.5.
Closing date to register online 20th June, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is Graduation degree or Post Graduation degree or B.E./B.Tech. from a recognised University. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Age Bond :
Age limit is in between 45 years to 50 Years for Post no.1; 40 years to 45 Years for Post no.2; 50 Years for Post no.3; 30 years to 35 Years for Posts no.s 4,5; 22 years to 30 Years for remaining Posts. Otherwise they will not eligible for Recruitment process.
Application Fee :
Application fee (non-refundable) for candidates belongs to General/OBC category is Rs.500/- ; SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay no Application fee.
How To Apply
Online application for these posts are required by department. Candidates have to apply online with true based information. Last Date of online apply is 20/06/2016. After this you can’t apply. Before next step please read advertisement carefully :
A) Apply online for above positions, first you have to go on website link given below.
B) Check Posts details which you want to apply, check post details and all information regarding post.
C) Fill with all required details, upload your photograph in .jpeg format and press on ‘Apply Now’ button.
D) Last date to send online application forms is 20th June, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Birth certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Voter ID certificate
- Candidates should send application in online mode only. No other mode of application forms will be accepted.
- Pay an application fee through online mode only using debit card/ debit card / net banking system.
- Canvassing in any form, department will disqualify the aspirants.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For IFCI Recruitment 2016