Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Professor, Executive Engineer, Asst. Manager etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :481
Post-Wise Details1. Professor: 01 Post
2. Executive Engineer (Technical): 05 Posts
3. Asst. Manager: 05 Posts
4. Gr. Surgeon: 04 Posts
5. Jr. Architect: 07 Posts
6. Principal: 08 Posts
7. General Surgeon: 164 Posts
8. Gynecologist: 261 Posts
9. Technical Officer: 02 Posts
10. Curator: 12 Posts
11. Power Electronics: 01 Post
12. Biomedical: 01 Post
13. Ceramic: 01 Post
14. Power Electronics: 02 Posts
15. Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
16. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
17. Asst. Labour commissioner: 05 Posts
Last date for online registration process 30th June, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification for all eligible candidates must be Graduation degree from a recognized University. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Application Fee :
Application fee (non-refundable) for candidates belongs to Un-Reserved category is Rs.100/- ; nil for all other category candidates.
Selection Process :
Department will conduct a written test for all shortlisted candidates. Candidates who have scored pass marks in this written exam, will appear for interview round.
How To Apply
Online application for these posts are required by department. Candidates have to apply online with true based information. Last Date of online apply is 30/06/2016. After this you can’t apply. Before next step please read advertisement carefully :
A) Application mode is online only. So visit GPSC’s official website link given below.
B) Check Posts details which you want to apply, check post details and all information regarding post.
C) Fill with your details and press on ‘Submit’ button. Make payment of an application fee through online.
D) Due date to send online application forms for above posts is 30th June, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Graduation certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Voter Card
- Candidate will short-list based on their percentage of marks scored in academic exams.
- Number of posts can be increase or decrease by department without any notice.
- Applications sent by either post or personally or e-mail will be rejected.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016