Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Principal Scientific Officer, Vice Principal etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :105
Post-Wise Details1. Principal Scientific Officer: 04 Posts
2. Vice Principal: 03 Posts
3. Assistant Director: 01 Post
4. Senior Scientific Officer: 07 Posts
5. Research Scientific Officer: 04 Posts
6. Forensic Expert (JSO): 02 Posts
7. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 21 Posts
8. Inspector of Police: 19 Posts
9. Sr. Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
10. Sr. Scientific Assistant (Operational Research): 01 Post
11. Sr. Scientific Assistant (Life Science): 01 Post
12. Sr. Scientific Assistant (Uniform & accoutrement): 01 Post
13. Legal Assistant: 01 Post
14. Assistant: 05 Posts
15. Stenographer Grade-II: 13 Posts
16. Hindi Translator Grade-I: 01 Post
17. Senior Investigator: 01 Post
18. UDC: 02 Posts
19. Storekeeper: 01 Post
20. Manager Grade-III: 01 Post
21. Clerk/Salesman: 01 Post
22. Halwai: 01 Post
23. Staff Car Driver: 13 Posts
Pay Scale :Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- for Principal Scientific Officers; Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- for posts no.s 2 to 5; Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- for posts no.s 6 to 17; Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- for remaining.
Last date to send application forms 18th August, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is Bachelor’s Degree or Masters degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% of aggregate marks from a recognised University.
Age Bond :
Age Limit should not exceed 56 Years as on 18th August, 2016 for all posts. There is a relaxation in upper age limit.
Selection Process :
Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) department will conduct a written test or interview to select aspirants for above positions.
How To Apply
Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPRD) requires hard copy of application forms. Last date to send application forms along with relevant documents to given address is 18th August, 2016. Read advertisement carefully.
A) Download application form from Bureau of Police Research & Development’s official website link given below.
B) Write neatly with ball point pen with your details on an application form.
C) Attach relevant documents and send it to given address on or before 18th August, 2016.
D) Address is "Bureau of Police Research & Development, Block No. XI, 3rd Floor CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003".
Document Needed :
- Citizenship certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Candidates must remember that, canvassing in any form shall become in disqualification.
- No correspondence shall be made with failed candidates.
- The number of posts is subject to change.
Download Advertisement/ Application For Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment 2016