Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Scientist, Junior Scientific Assistant etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :49
Post-Wise Details1. Scientist ‘B’ : 02 posts
2. Junior Scientific Assistant : 13 posts
3. Junior Laboratory Assistant : 11 posts
4. Senior Technician : 01 post
5. Junior Technician : 02 posts
6. Accounts Assistant : 02 posts
7. Data Entry Operator : 02 posts
8. Stenographer : 03 posts
9. Driver (Ordinary Grade) : 05 posts
10. Senior Law Officer : 01 post
11. Law Officer : 02 posts
12. Assistant Account Officer : 01 post
13. Senior hindi translator : 01 post
14. Technical supervisor : 01 post
15. Senior Technical supervisor : 01 post
16. Senior Scientific Assistant : 01 post
Pay Scale :Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- for posts no.s 1, 10; Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- for posts no.s 2, 4, 16 ; Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- for remaining posts.
Last date to send application forms 14th August, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification for above posts must be 10th/ Intermediate/ Diploma/ Graduation degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
Age Bond :
Upper age limit for post no.1 is 35 years; upper age limit for posts no.s 2, 4, 6 is 30 years; upper age limit for remaining posts is 27 years.
Application Fee :
Application fee (non-refundable) for candidates belongs to all categories is nil.
Selection Process :
Department of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) will conduct a written test followed by personal interview.
How To Apply
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) requires hard copy of application forms. Last date to send application forms along with relevant documents to given address is 14th August, 2016.
A) Interested candidates may download application forms from website link given below.
B) Read all instructions and fill the form with your details of Name of the employee, fathers name etc.
C) Affix recent colour photograph on it and send to given address on or before 14th August, 2016.
D) Address is "The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shandara, Delhi-110032".
Document Needed :
- Citizenship certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Candidates must provide valid mobile number on the application form.
- Paste a copy of recent colour passport size photo at designated place.
- Send application forms either in Hindi language or English language in the proper format itself.
Download Advertisement/ Application For Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016