Department of Space Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Department of Space Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Technician Apprentices
No. of Total Vacancies :241
Post-Wise Details1. Automobile Engineering – 08 Posts
2. Chemical Engineering – 25 Posts
3. Civil Engineering – 08 Posts
4. Computer Engineering – 15 Posts
5. Electrical Engineering – 10 Posts
6. Electronics Engineering – 40 Posts
7. Instrumentation Technology – 06 Posts
8. Mechanical Engineering – 46 Posts
9. Commercial Practice – 75 Posts
10. Catering Technology – 08 Posts
Pay Scale :The training period for selected candidates must be one year and in this time, candidates will get monthly stipend of Rs.3542/-.
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 23rd July, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is three years diploma with first class of aggregate marks awarded by a state technical University/ Board.
Age Bond :
Upper age limit for eligible candidates is 30 years as on 23rd July, 2016. 3 years relaxation is there in upper age limit for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD.
Selection Process :
Selection will be through personal interview only. Department will not pay any TA/DA for attending the recruitment process.
How To Apply
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSCC) requires application forms through online mode only. All eligible and interested aspirants may register your names at Apprenticeship Training Board, Chennai through its website prior to this Walk-In. Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 23rd July, 2016.
A) All eligible and interested aspirants may register your names at Apprenticeship Training Board, Chennai through its website prior to this Walk-In.
B) Visit the website of http://sdcentre.org/ to online apply. Fill the form with all your required details and press on submit button.
C) Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 23rd July, 2016 and submit your bio-data on the spot.
D) Venue is "Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala".
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Diploma certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Department will also consider DCP certificate holders.
- Candidates who have the work experience one year or more than one year, are not eligible.
- Candidates must remember that, only Indian citizens need apply.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Department of Space Recruitment 2016