Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
1300+ Officers & Clerk Posts Through Out India
Apply Online Here
Organization Name:Bank Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:General officer, Clerk Law Graduates etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :1315
Post-Wise Details1. General Officer MMGS – III : 100 Posts
2. General Officer MMGS – II : 200 Posts
3. Security Officer MMGS – II : 15 Posts
4. Clerk Law Graduates : 100 Posts
5. Clerk Agril Graduates : 200 Posts
6. Officer in JMGS – I : 500 Posts
7. Clerk : 200 Posts
Pay Scale :Selected candidates will get monthly payment, Please go through official notification.
Visit official website of Bank of Maharashtra and apply online from the starting date of 12th August, 2016.
Closing date to apply online is 06th September, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification for Clerk Agril. posts is Graduation in Agriculture; Qualification for Clerk Law posts is Graduation in Law; Graduation in any discipline for remaining posts.
Age Bond :
Age limit For General Officer posts is in between 23 to 32 years; For Security Officer posts, 28 to 45 years; For remaining Posts, age limit must in between 18 years to 28 years.
Selection Process :
Bank of Maharashtra selection committee will conduct a written test/interview to select candidates for above positions.
How To Apply
Bank of Maharashtra requires application forms through online mode. Interested aspirants may visit official website and apply online from the starting date of 12th August, 2016. Closing date to apply online is 06th September, 2016.
A) Log on to official website of Bank of Maharashtra, link given below to apply for above positions.
B) Fill personal particulars of e-mail address, mobile number, educational qualification details etc.
C) Click on ‘Submit’ button and take print out of completed online application form for further use.
D) Interested aspirants may apply online before the due date of 06th September, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Proof of age
- Qualification Certificate
- Residential proof
- Details in online application must same as matriculation certificate.
- It is not necessary to send print out of online application form to the address of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully related to the application process before applying online.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Bank Recruitment 2016