Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Apprenticeship Training Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :315
Post-Wise DetailsI. One Year Training
1. Machinist : 15 Posts
2. Instrument Mechanic : 10 Posts
3. Fitter : 40 Posts
4. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance : 10 Posts
5. Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Mechanic : 10 Posts
6. Electroplater : 10 Posts
7. Welder (Gas & Elec) : 15 Posts
8. Painter : 10 Posts
9. Mason : 15 Posts
10. Tailor : 15 Posts
11. Pattern Maker : 10 Posts
II. Two Year Training
1. Mechanic (Diesel) : 25 Posts
2. Foundry Man : 05 Posts
3. Mechanic Radio & Radar : 15 Posts
4. Power Electrician : 15 Posts
5. Shipwright Steel : 15 Posts
6. Plumber : 20 Posts
7. Pipe Fitter : 15 Posts
8. Rigger : 10 Posts
9. Sheet Metal Worker : 10 Posts
10. Crane Operator : 10 Posts
11. Shipwright Wood : 15 Posts
Pay Scale :Candidates will get monthly stipend as per prescribed rates of government rules and regulations.
Last date to send completed application forms to given address is 14th October, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification must be tenth pass with 50% of aggregate marks and ITI with 65% of aggregate marks from a recognized board.
Age Bond :
Candidates should born in between 01st March, 1996 to 31st March, 2003 only. There is no relaxation in upper age limit.
Selection Process :
Selection will be through written test which is multiple choice objective type. Selected candidates need to appear for interview.
How To Apply
Naval Dockyard Mumbai department requires hard copy of application forms i.e. Mode of application is offline. Last date to send completed application forms to given address is 14th October, 2016.
A) To apply for Apprenticeship Training Posts, download application from official website.
B) Read all instructions and write neatly with your details of Name of the candidate, name of the father, date of birth etc.
C) Attach relevant documents to it and send it to given address on or before 14th October, 2016.
D) Address is “PO Box No. 10035 GPO, Mumbai -400 001”.
Document Needed :
- Citizenship certificate
- Caste certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Department will not pay travel expenses for candidates called for written test.
- Aspirants who get selected in interview round should need to appear for medical examination round.
- Application forms should be in prescribed proforma only.
Download Advertisement/ Application For Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016