Organization Name:UPSC Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Assistant Registrar, Assistant Director etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :127
Post-Wise Details1. Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
2. Assistant Director of Air Safety: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Keeper: 02 Posts
4. Translator (Burmese): 01 Post
5. Translator (Dari/ Persian): 01 Post
6. Legal Officer: 02 Posts
7. Specialists Assistant Professors (Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)): 08 Posts
8. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 12 Posts
9. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 09 Posts
10. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery) : 23 Posts
11. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology): 24 Posts
12. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis): 33 Posts
13. Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 08 Posts
14. Junior Lecturer (Textile Processing): 01 Post
Pay Scale :Scale of pay for posts no.s 3, 13, 14 is Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month; Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month for remaining posts.
Starting date to apply online for above positions is 27th August, 2016.
Closing date to send online application forms is 15th September, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree with minimum 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Age Bond :
Upper age limit is 30 years for posts no.s 1,3,13,14. 35 years for post no.4. 40 years for remaining posts.
Application Fee :
Application fee is Rs.25/-. Pay this fee in SBI bank. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen category candidates have to pay no Application fee.
Selection Process :
Engagement of above positions would be depended on Written exam followed by personal interview only.
How To Apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) requires online applications. Starting date to apply online for above positions is 27th August, 2016. Closing date to send online application forms is 15th September, 2016.
A) To apply online for above posts at UPSC, first you have to go on website link given below.
B) Read total information regarding post and fill with required details.
C) Enter Correct E-Mail ID, valid mobile number etc and press on ‘Submit’ button.
D) Closing date to send online application forms is 15th September, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Birth certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Caste certificate
- UPSC Department will not accept manual application forms.
- Candidates must remember that this appointment will be on temporary but likely to permanent.
- Canvassing in any form shall become a disqualification of candidate.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2016