How to Prepare Yourself for IAS Coaching
IAS Coaching in Delhi
Here are Few Questions which comes in Mind while you decide to prepare for IAS Examination:
1. how to prepare for ias without coaching ?
2. how much time is required to prepare for ias ?
3. when should one start preparing for ias ?
4. how to start ias preparation at home ?
5. how to crack ias exam in first attempt ?
We go with the each one Question one by one.
1. How to prepare for ias without coaching ?
If you know correct path which include what to prepare?, how to prepare? and how much to prepare?, than there is no need to join IAS coaching classes. There are two scenarios in this case also, we explain both below:
1. If you know the syllabus only than you know nothing about what to prepare, how to prepare and how much you have to read. In that case you should Join best IAS Coaching institute near to your location. If you still have timing or financial issue with your Study than I suggest you to watch some you tube tutorial which let you know how much you have to read from each section. BUT IAS Coaching is must for beginners.
2. If you know the syllabus and have little a bit experience about IAS exam then you should go with self preparation. Experience means you should have given at least 1-2 Attempts for IAS Exam. In that case one should go with the self preparation instead of IAS coaching classes.
So the Conclusion is that for Fresher candidates we suggest to go with the coaching classes first to know the complete scenario of IAS Exam.
HOW To prepare for IAS Without Coaching ?
a. Choose your Subject Wisely Before start preparing for IAS Exam.
b. Just Read all NCERT Books from 6th class to 12th class.
c. After that Join nearest library to your location spend more and more time in library be reading different books.
d. Make a proper routine and don't dare to miss that routine.
2. How Much Time is required to Prepare for IAS ?
This is very common question among all IAS Participants. IAS Exam is not an easy game to crack. It required lots of Hard and smart work. IAS Exam is one of the toughest exams in India to crack. More time you devote for preparation more percentage of success rate.
From expert point of view it required minimum of 1-2 year to well prepare for IAS Exam.
Some time Guys took 5-6 years and continue with their efforts and one day they succeed to crack the exam. Never stop fighting because it's a long term goal.
3. When should one start preparing for ias ?
There is no fixed time to start for IAS Exam preparation. But from Expert point of view Students who wants to prepare for IAS Exam should start the preparation from their 12th class. Because they are all ready in touch with NCRET books from 6-12th Class. So its really easy to them to retain those things again and again up to graduation level. When should one start preparing for IAS means anytime when they decide to achieve this goal.
4. How to start ias preparation at home?
We all ready answered this question in above 3 points if you read above three point carefully than I am 100% sure that you understand How to start IAS preparation at Home. But I am going to summaries those thing again here. Simply Purchase all books from 6th Class to 12th Class and start preparing for the subjects at home. When you complete those books try to join Library near to your location and read different books related to your Subject.
5. How to crack ias exam in first attempt?
As we all know that 2016 IAS Topper crack the exam in First Attempt. Read her interview or watch on you-tube, we share the link below. You will come to know how she prepared for IAS exam. She starts preparing for IAS exam from her 12th Class as her goal is clear that what she had to do. So make your Goal clear first after that start working hard and smart.
There are Many coaching institute in Delhi for IAS Coaching. But choose IAS coaching institute wisely according to their results, success rate and faculty members. IAS Coaching in Delhi is very common among youngster, so as a result there are many money making institute for IAS Coaching institute in Delhi. They just took high fees amount from youngster and not upto the mark related to IAS preparation. Below we share the List of Best IAS Coaching institute in Delhi.