PGCIL Recruitment 2023
PGCIL Direct Recruitment for Diploma Trainees posts 2023. The Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published the notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainees in Electrical, Civil, and Electronics. Starting on September 1, 2023, eligible holders of an engineering diploma may submit an online application for the Powergrid Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2023 through the website powergrid.in. On August 29, 2023, the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2023 was made public.
Basic Information about this PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
Organization Name: PowerGrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
Designation: Diploma Trainee
Vacancies: 425 Posts.
Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs. 27500/-.
Qualification & Eligibility CRITERIA
Age Bond: The age range for this position is 18-27 years. The essential date for calculating age is September 30, 2023. Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
· Electrical Trainee: Applicants having a 3-year diploma in a Related Field with 70% Marks can apply for this designation.
· Civil Trainee: Candidates who have 3 year Diploma in a Related Field with 70% Marks can apply.
· Electronics Trainee: A diploma in a related field with a minimum of 70% marks is required.
Note: Higher technical qualifications such as B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. / ME, etc., with or without a Diploma, are not permitted. Distance learning qualifications will not be considered.
How much is the Application fee for applying?
· Rs. 300/- for general/OBC/EWS category candidates.
· Rs. 0/- for SC/ST/PWD/ESM Categories candidates.
Payment Method: Applicants have to pay the application fee using online modes such as internet banking/Credit Cards/Debit cards.
The following stages comprise the Power Grid Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2023 Selection Process:
· Written exam using a computer-based test (CBT).
· Document Validation.
· Examined medically.
· The start date for applying for PGCIL Recruitment is September 1, 2023.
· The deadline for online applications is September 23, 2023.
· Exam date: October 20, 2023.