Jharkhand Public Service Commission issued a notification for JPSC Recruitment 2023: Child Development Project Officer Posts has been published on the official website as on June 16, 2023. A notice for 64 open positions has been issued. From 27/06/2023 to 26/07/2023, interested and qualified applicants should apply for the Child Development Project Officer positions. Before completing the online application form, candidates should review the vacancy description and eligibility criteria. Follow the instructions and begin applying online. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has advertised a Child Development Project Officer job. Candidates who are interested in the job description and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online. The requirements listed below will be used to make the selection. Candidates can look over the detailed details in the provided content.
Basic information about these Govt Jobs in India
Designation: Child Development Project Officer
Vacancies: 64 Posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this JPSC Recruitment 2023
Age Restrictions (as of 01-08-2019): The age limit for the different categories are as follows:
· The minimum age is 22 years old.
· The maximum age for UR candidates is 35 years old.
· The maximum age limit for OBC/BC candidates is 37 years.
· Female (OBC/BC) candidates must be at least 38 years old.
· EWS has a maximum age of 35 years.
· SC/ST (Male & Female) Maximum Age: 50 Years.
Qualifications: Candidates who are wishing to apply for this JPSC Recruitment 2023 must hold any degree in any stream.
Fee for Online Application
· Rs.600+ Bank Charges for UR/ EWS/ OBC (Schedule I)/ BC (Schedule II).
· Jharkhand State SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges.
· Nil for candidates with disabilities.
Online Payment Methods: You can pay the application fee using the following modes: “Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Collect”.
How to Apply for JPSC Jobs 2023: Child Development Project Officer
1. Apply online at www.jpsc.gov.in, the JPSC's official website.
2. Click "Online Application" on the homepage of the official website.
3. Select the Child Development Project Officer position.
4. Register with a current email address and mobile phone number.
5. After completing the registration process, candidates can log in using their registration number and password.
6. Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
7. Scan and upload scanned copies of all relevant papers.
8. Make payment for the application fees.
9. Print the Application for later use.
Dates That Are Important Related to this JPSC Recruitment
· The start to apply online is June 27, 2023.
· The application deadline is July 26, 2023, at 5:00 PM.
· Payment deadlines are July 26-28, 2023, at 5:00 PM.
Apply Online (The link will be live on 27th June 2023).