Nainital Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2020
Nainital Bank PO Notification 2020
Welcome to the Sarkari Job Portal for the latest Govt Job Notifications. We are coming up with the latest notification related to the Nainital Bank recruitment process for Clerk and Probationary officer posts. NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN GRADE/ SCALE I AND CLERKS.
About the Bank: The Nainital Bank Limited is everywhere in the century. This bank is one of the oldest Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank reputable in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital. With a magnificent track record since 1973, the Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital.
This time the Nainital Bank recruitment department issued an official bank job notification for the recruitment of fresher Graduate candidates for clerk and Probationary officers. Bank recruitment department is inviting online govt job applications for the appointment to the following posts which we mentioned below in this Govt Job Portal news:
1). Profile Name: Probationary Officers
Vacancies: 75 Posts
Education: Graduation pass in any stream with at least 50% marks can apply. Candidates must have the computer operation working knowledge.
Age Bond: Must have age in between 21 years to 30 years as on 31st July 2020.
2). Profile Name: Clerk
Vacancies: 80 Posts
Education: Graduate candidates in any stream with at least 45% marks can apply. Knowledge of Computer operation in must.
Age Bond: Must have age in between 21 years to 28 years for applying clerk job profile under this Nainital Bank PO Recruitment 2020.
1. The number of posts declared above is temporary and may differ according to the actual necessity of the Bank.
2. Bank reserves the right to cancel the employment process moderately/ completely at any time.
3. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate has experience in that specific field.
4. The candidates can be posted/ subsequently transferred to any of the existing/ proposed Branches/ Offices of the Bank as per banking exigencies.
5. Important- Candidates are advised to carefully note that, they will be required to execute an Indemnity Bond for prescribed amount with surety for serving the Bank for a specified period. In case the candidate resigns from or leaves/ abandons the service before completion of the specified period, he/ she will indemnify the Bank for amount of the Bond, for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred by the Bank.
Nominated applicants after clearing all the rounds of selection, shall accomplish with the Indemnity Bond before joining Bank’s service as below:
· For Probationary Officer:
Grade/Scale-I: Amount of Bond: Rs. 2.00 Lacs
Bond Period: 02 Years
· For Clerks:
Amount of Bond: Rs. 1.25 Lacs
Bond Period: 02 Years
HOW TO APPLY: NAINITAL BANK CLERK RECRUITMENT 2020
The detailed Guidelines / Procedure For applying for these bank jobs in India is as follow:
A. Application Registration: Applicants have to fill up the online application form with his/her detail by using the official website of the department.
B. Payment of Fees: After registering with the detail applicants have to pay the application fee online.
C. Document Scan and Upload.
Applicants can apply online only from August 29, 2020, to September 15, 2020, for this Nainital Bank Po recruitment 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
29TH Aug. 2020 is the Start Date to Apply Online.
15th Sept. 2020 is the Last Date to Apply Online.
That’s all about this Sarkari job portal news. For more Govt job notifications continue your visit with the Govt job Portal website. We are here to share every information related to the competitive exams as well as a study material. Thank you for reading this article.