Indian Navy SSC Officer recruitment 2021
180+ Officer Jobs in Indian Navy
Latest Govt Jobs in India for fresher candidates who are looking for a career in Indian defense forces. The Indian Navy recruitment department has recently issued notification for the appointment of a Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer for the Executive, Technical, and Education Branch.
There are 180+ vacant positions under different branches for officers which are going to be filled up through this Indian Navy recruitment process 2021. All eligible candidates can apply for these Govt jobs in India through the online mode. The starting date to apply online for this Indian Navy SSC officer recruitment is September 21, 2021. The deadline for SSC officer application is October 05, 2021. More information related to these Govt Jobs in India is given below in this employment news. You have to read the complete employment news carefully to know more about this recruitment process.
Basic Detail about this Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy
In this section we are going to present the information related to the different job profiles along with the number of vacancies related to each one. Check the section carefully to know more about the job profile.
1. General Service [GS(X)]– 45 Posts
2. Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 04 Posts
3. Observer – 08 Posts
4. Pilot – 15 Posts
5. Logistics – 18 Posts
1. Education – 18 Posts
1. Engineering Branch (General Service) – 27 Posts
2. Electrical Branch (General Service) – 34 Posts
3. Naval Architect (NA) – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this Indian Navy Recrutiment process
Here are the specific education qualification required for every vacancy:
1. For General Service [GS(X)]– BE/B.Tech Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2. For Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot – BE/B.Tech Degree from AICTE recognized institute / with minimum 60% marks.
1. BE/ B.Tech Degree in any discipline (or)
2. MBA with First Class (or)
3. B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with PG Diploma (or)
4. MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
1. Applicants who have completed their M.Sc. Degree with 60% marks can apply.
2. Those who have completed their MA (History) with 55% marks can also apply.
· Candidates Having BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ EE/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
3. BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
· Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (CS/IT/Information Systems)
1. Engineering Branch (General Service)
– BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks
(ii) Aero Space
(iv) Control Engg
(v) Industrial Engineering & Management
(vii) Instrumentation & Control
(viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation
2. Electrical Branch (General Service)
– BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in
(iii) Electrical & Electronics
(iv) Electronics & Communication
(v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
(vi) Electronics & Telecommunication
(ix) Electronics & Instrumentation
(x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
(xi) Instrumentation & Control
(xii) Power Engineering
(xiii) Power Electronics.
3. Naval Architect (NA)
– BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in
(ii) Aero Space
(iii) ) Civil
(iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation
(v) Marine Engineering
(vii) Naval Architecture
(viii) Ocean Engineering
(ix) Ship Technology
(x) Ship Building
(xi) Ship Design.
Instructions to apply for the Indian Navy SSC Officer vacancy:
- All the applicants must visit the official website to register. Scan the QR Code in PDF format.
- Login to your account and fill the application.
- Upload all the necessary documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- Check your details and submit your application.
1. Starting Date of the Online Application - 5 October 2021
2. Last Date of the Online Application: 26 June 2021
Apply Online (Link will be Live on 21st Sept. 2021)
Indian Navy SSC Officer recruitment 2021 are open so the Interested applicants must keep a check on the website for the latest news that comes.