HPSSC Recruitment 2019
Government Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
HPSSC is stands for “ Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission”. Its Head office is in Hamirpur District of HP. This department recruit fresher applicants in the various department of Himachal Government . HPSSC Recruitment department launched a new notification related to the recruitment of various posts.
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
The online application can be filled up from 05.03.2019 to 04.04.2019 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled.
The applicants are strictly directed to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission.
More detail related to this HPSSC Recruitment is given below in this article, read it carefully before moving to online applications.
1. Elementary Education-Language Teacher (on contract basis)
2. Printing & Stationery Mechanic (Electrical) (on contract basis)
3. Printing & Stationery Mechanic (Printing) (on contract basis)
4. Printing & Stationery Copy Holder (on contract basis)
5. Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training Dispenser (on contract basis)
6. Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training Laboratory Assistant (on contract basis)
7. Technical Education Vocational & Industrial Training Laboratory Technician (on contract basis)
8. Health Safety & Regulation Sr. Scientist (Drugs) (on contract basis)
9. HP Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. Fitter (on contract basis)
10. Panchayati Raj Hostel Warden (on contract basis)
11. Information & Public Relations Assistant Video Cameraman (on contract basis)
12. Forensic Services Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology) (on contract basis)
13. Electrical Inspectorate Technical Assistant (on contract basis)
14. HP State Pollution Control Board Junior Environmental Engineer (on contract basis)
15. HP General Industries Corporation Ltd. Electrician (on contract basis)
16. Home Guards & Civil Defence Civil Defence Instructor/Chief Instructor/Platoon Commander/Administrative Officer/Assistant Store Officer (on contract basis)
Application Fee for Applying
1. General Category (including General Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, and reserved categories of other states). Rs. 360/-
2 General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-servicemen of HP. Rs. 120/-
3. S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. (including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure and SC/ ST/ OBC, IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of H.P) Rs. 120/-
4. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defense Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. No Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay requisite Exam. Fee through one of the following modes:-
(a) Online Payment Gateway or
(b) Offline computer generated Challan or
(c) Lokmitra Kendra.
Phases to Fill Up Online Application Form
· Step 1: The applicant needs to get him/her self-registered on the online application form by using the Option “Sign up” given on the HPSSC official web site whose link we also shared under IMPORTANT LINK section.
· Step 2: After finishing the online registration the applicant will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
· Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Candidate can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
· Step 4: Applicant needs to pick preferred District and Tehsil for the examination.
· Step 5: After choosing the preferred District and Tehsil the applicant needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
· Step 6: After filling up the online application form with personal and contact details, the applicant needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
· Step 7: The applicant needs to provide his/her educational particulars as per the post.
· Step 8: After that Make payment related to the application fee.
5TH March 2019 is the Start Date to Apply.
4th April 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.