Career options after 12th Science
Best Courses After 12th science
Welcome to the Govt Job Portal, today we are going to share a career guidance post. In this post, we will share the best courses after the 12th science. After completing the 12th class in the science stream, you will definitely have questions about which course to take admission so that your future is bright.
We are going to tell you about some science-related courses, in which good prospects are being seen. We are going to share the best courses after 12th science. Those who are looking to choose a bright career after passing out the 12th class in the Science stream must read this article before finalizing the career option.
List of Career After 12th Class:
1). Agriculture Engineering
In view of this, new technology, improved seeds, better irrigation system, etc. are needed. To meet these needs, the demand for agricultural engineers is increasing rapidly.
Actually, the job of agricultural engineers is to overcome the technical problem associated with agricultural produce. Such as irrigation, drainage systems, flood and water control systems, research, machine design, etc.
Students who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Math, and Biology can take admitted to BE in Agriculture. After completing the course, there are immense job opportunities in the country and abroad.
Institute to Take Admission for Agriculture Engineering Course after 12th Science class-
1. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) - IITs are premier institutes for engineering education in India and offer B.Tech in Agricultural and Food Engineering. Some of the popular IITs for agriculture engineering include IIT Kharagpur, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Roorkee.
2. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) - IARI is a premier institute for agricultural education and research in India. They offer a B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, which is a 4-year program.
3. National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) - MANAGE is a premier institute for agricultural extension education and research in India. They offer a B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, which is a 4-year program.
4. Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) - IIT (BHU) is a premier institute for engineering education in India and offers B.Tech in Agricultural and Food Engineering.
5. University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS) - UAS is a premier institute for agricultural education in India. They offer a B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, which is a 4-year program.
6. Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry (UHF) - UHF is a premier institute for horticulture and forestry education in India. They offer a B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, which is a 4-year program.
7. University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS) - UAS is a premier institute for agricultural education in India. They offer a B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, which is a 4-year program.
8. Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) - PAU is a premier institute for agricultural education in India. They offer a B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, which is a 4-year program.
9. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) - TNAU is a premier institute for agricultural education in India. They offer a B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, which is a 4-year program.
10. National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) - NDRI is a premier institute for dairy education and research in India. They offer a B.Tech in Dairy Technology, which is a 4-year program.
All of the above-mentioned institutes have different eligibility criteria and admission processes, candidates must check the official websites of respective institutes for more detailed information.2). Clinical Research
Looking at the potential of this field, taking a clinical research course can be beneficial in the future. Generally, students of Science background can take admitted to diploma, postgraduate, etc. courses.
Institute to look forward to Admission to this Clinical Research Course:
· Institute of Clinical Research Education and Training, Mumbai, Poona, and Nashik
· Institute of Clinical Research, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru
· Clinical Research Education And Management Academy, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Delhi
We are sharing a list of Examinations conducted by the top medical institute in India for admission in the Clinical research course after 12th Science. Applicants who want their career as clinical researchers should prepare for these entrance examinations to get the best career-making opportunity after the 12th class.
1. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) - NEET-PG is a national-level entrance exam for postgraduate medical courses in India. It is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Candidates who pass NEET-PG are eligible for admission to clinical research courses.
2. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) PG Entrance Exam - AIIMS conducts its own PG entrance exam for admission to various medical courses, including clinical research. Candidates who pass the AIIMS PG entrance exam are eligible for admission to clinical research courses at AIIMS.
3. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Entrance Exam - PGIMER conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various medical courses, including clinical research. Candidates who pass the PGIMER entrance exam are eligible for admission to clinical research courses at PGIMER.
4. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Entrance Exam - JIPMER conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various medical courses, including clinical research. Candidates who pass the JIPMER entrance exam are eligible for admission to clinical research courses at JIPMER.
5. Christian Medical College (CMC) Entrance Exam - CMC conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various medical courses, including clinical research. Candidates who pass the CMC entrance exam are eligible for admission to clinical research courses at CMC.
6. Institute of Medical Sciences (IMS) Entrance Exam - IMS conducts its own entrance exam for admission to various medical courses, including clinical research. Candidates who pass the IMS entrance exam are eligible for admission to clinical research courses at IMS.
7. Clinical Research Education and Management Academy (CREMA) Entrance Exam- CREMA conducts its own entrance exam for admission to clinical research courses.
All of the above-mentioned institutes have different eligibility criteria and admission processes, candidates must check the official websites of respective institutes for more detailed information.
3). Robotic Science
The 3rd best career option after 12th science which you can choose is Robotic Science. The field of robotic science is becoming very popular because it is being used in almost all fields these days, such as heart surgery, car assembling, landmines, etc.
If you want to come into this field, then you can also do some specialization courses related to this field, such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Advanced Robotics Systems etc. Many engineering colleges are offering such courses including IITs and BITs Pilani.
Apart from this, one can also do a post-graduate-level course for specialization. Generally, students who have graduated in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and computer science are considered eligible for this course. Students with an ME degree in Robotics get ISRO and research work.
Best Institute to take Admission in the Robotic Science Course:
· Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
· National Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
· Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Entrance Examination Conducted by Top Institute for Robotic Science Course after 12th Science:
1. Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) - This is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in IITs.
2. All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) - This is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in various engineering colleges in India.
3. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main - JEE Main is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in various engineering colleges in India.
4. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) - VITEEE is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at Vellore Institute of Technology.
5. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) - BITSAT is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
6. Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) - MU-OET is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at Manipal University.
7. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) - NIT JEE is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in NITs.
8. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) - SRMJEEE is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at SRM University.
9. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) - AEEE is a national-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at Amrita University.
10. Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Engineering Entrance Test (RGPV-EET) - RGPV-EET is a state-level entrance exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programs in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.
Note that this list is not exhaustive, there are many other entrance exams conducted by different institutes and universities across the country. it's advisable to check the official websites of the institutes and universities that you are interested in for more detailed information on their entrance exams and admission process.
4). Dairy Science
India is one of the famous country in dairy production. India ranks second after the US in dairy production. Milk production, processing, packaging, storage, distribution, etc. are covered under Dairy Technology or Dairy Science.
In view of the consumption of milk in India, the demand for trend professionals in this area is increasing. You can also choose Dairy Science as your career option after 12th Science.
A four-year graduate can take admitted to the course of dairy technology after passing the 12th from the science subject and passing the entrance exam on a student-all-India basis. Some institutes also offer two-year diploma courses in dairy technology.
Best Institute to look forward to taking admission in this course:
· Dairy Science Institute, Mumbai
· Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University, Jabalpur
· National Dairy Research Institute, Indian Council of Agriculture Research, Haryana
· Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Technology, Patna, Bihar
Entrance exams for Dairy Science courses after the 12th class vary depending on the institution. Some institutions may have their own entrance exams, while others may accept scores from national-level exams such as JEE or AIEEA. It's important to check with the specific institution you are applying to in order to determine their entrance exam requirements.
1. ICAR-AIEEA (Indian Council of Agricultural Research - All India Entrance Examination for Admission)
2. ICAR-JRF (Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Junior Research Fellowship)
3. BHU-UET (Banaras Hindu University - Undergraduate Entrance Test)
4. GAT-D (Graduate Aptitude Test for Dairy Science)
5. VCI-JET (Veterinary Council of India - Joint Entrance Test)
6. NDRI-CET (National Dairy Research Institute - Common Entrance Test)
7. PAU-CET (Punjab Agricultural University - Common Entrance Test)
8. KVAFSU-CET (Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University - Common Entrance Test)
9. TNAU-CET (Tamil Nadu Agricultural University - Common Entrance Test)
10. MANAGE-CET (National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management - Common Entrance Test
5). Plastic Technology
From the goods of the needs of the common man to the industry, the needs of everyone are now plastic. The reality is that today it has become the most useful item for humans after steel. Today, plastic is being used instead of rubber, wood, glass, and paper.
Looking at the growing scope of the Indian plastic industry, making a career in plastic technology is becoming beneficial. Entry into this field can be done through many courses. It has diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate-level courses.
The duration of a B.Tech in plastic technology is four years while MTech can also be done. It also has many short and long-term courses. Diploma in Plastic Module Design, Diploma in Plastic Module Technology, Diploma in Plastic Technology, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, etc. are such courses.
Students who want to go into this field must pass the 12th class in the PCM group. Specialization in plastic technology can also be done through BE coursework at the graduate level.
Top institute in India to take Admission for this Course-
· IIT, Delhi
· Chhotu Ram Polytechnic, Rohtak, Haryana
· Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Manipur, Punjab
· Plastic Engineering and Technology, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
6). Veterinary Science
Detection of diseases occurring in animals and birds, treating them properly, and getting rid of their problems is the Veterinary Science. According to an estimate, the number of animals in India is around 500 million, which is the highest in the world.
There is a huge lack of veterinary doctors for their care and treatment. There is an entrance examination for graduation in Veterinary Science. For application in this exam, it is mandatory to pass XII with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects with 50 percent marks. This examination is conducted by the Veterinary Council of India in May and June every year.
Institute/University to take Admission-
· Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay University of Veterinary Sciences, Uttar Pradesh
· Govind Vallabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttaranchal
· Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology, Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
· Bihar Veterinary College, Patna
· Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi
The world of science is getting more exciting day by day. Now on its strength, preparations are being made to fight the problems of the future. According to experts, people may have to face some problems in the coming days, like food shortages, and a new medicine to fight diseases, but now these problems are being tried with the help of biotechnology.
Bachelor's and PG-level courses in Biotechnology are available in various universities in the country. To take admission to B.Sc. course, it is necessary to have the 12th class in Science with Biology from any recognized educational institution.
Best Institute in India for this Course after 12th Science:
· Jamia Millia Islamia, Faculty of Natural Sciences, New Delhi
· Institute of Public Health and Hygiene, Mahipalpur, New Delhi
· Institute of Applied Medicine and Research, UP
· Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad, UP
· College of Applied Education and Health Sciences, Gangotri, UP
8). Telecommunication Engineer
Now the appearance of the urban areas as well as the rural areas of the country is changing rapidly because you will see a tower towering everywhere. It is nothing but telling the success story of the Indian telecom sector becoming stronger day by day. This is the reason that the telecommunications engineer is the most in demand these days.
If you want to become an engineer, then physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects must be in 10 + 2. After the 12th, IIT or Joint Entrance Examination Test can fulfill the dream of becoming a Telecommunication Engineering (Bachelor's degree) by joining.
IIT Kharagpur is offering a variety of courses, including B.Tech (H) in Electronic and Electrical Communication Engineering (four years), B.Tech (H) in Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering, and MTech in Automation and Computer Vision (Five years).
Apart from this, one can also get a dual course degree from IIT Kharagpur. These include Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering + Microelectronics and VLSI Design (five years), M.Tech in RF and Microwave Engineering (two years), MTech in Telecommunications Systems Engineering (two years) etc.
Institute to Take Admission-
· Bharati School of Telecommunication Technology and Management, IIT Delhi
· Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
· Cochin University of Science and Technology
· Department of Electronics and Electrical Communication, IIT, Kharagpur
· Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Maharashtra
In this era of science, the demand for microbiologists has increased considerably. The science related to microbes is called microbiology. Microbiology is used in many fields such as health, environment, services, and agriculture. Combined with the combination of biology and chemistry, this branch is very popular among students today. This career option after 12th Science class is also the best one.
This field is mainly related to research. Such a course has become in great demand in the fast-growing scientific era. The job of microbiologists is to do research on microorganisms. We can see these bacteria only through a microscope.
Various courses related to microbiology are offered at various institutes and universities. These include B.Sc and B.Sc Hons Microbiology, B.Sc Industrial and B.Sc Hons Industrial Microbiology, B.Sc Medical Microbiology, M.Sc, and M.Sc Hons Microbiology, MSc is a medical microbiology major. Under the field of Microbiology, you can specialize in Microbial Physiology, Microbial Genetics, Medical Microbiology, Veterinary Microbiology, Environmental Microbiology, Evolutionary Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology, Food Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Aero Microbiology, and Oral Microbiology, etc.
To take admitted to B.Sc in Microbiology, 12th with at least 50 percent marks in Science stream with Biology subject. Choose this subject only if you are interested in biology. For admission to MSc, one should be a graduate with Biology subjects. One can specialize in courses such as Environmental Microbiology, Evolutionary Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology, Food Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Aero Microbiology, and Oral Microbiology.
Institute To Consult for this Career option after 12th Science Class:
· University of Delhi, New Delhi
· Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
· Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
· Pune University, Pune
· Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
10). Automobile Engineering
Today, India is emerging as a global hub in the field of automobiles. This is the reason that today the course of automobile engineering remains very hot among students. In recent years, the weight of the Indian automobile industry has been speaking worldwide. There is still room for further growth in this area. Vehicles of new designs are constantly being launched in the market. Along with this, the demand for experts in this sector has also increased rapidly.
The automobile industry can be broadly divided into three parts - two-wheeler manufacturing, light motor vehicle manufacturing, and heavy motor vehicle manufacturing. With the increasing demand for vehicles in the country, employment opportunities for skilled people in the automobile industry are also increasing. To become an automobile engineer, you must have a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree in this discipline, Which you can do after the 12th.
For admission to Bachelor's degree course, the candidate must pass the XII or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Entrance to the BE course has to cross the barrier of the entrance test, which are conducted at all Indian level (IITJEE, AIEEE etc.) and state-level (PET).
Apart from this, institutes like Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani also conducts separate entrance examinations at their level. After passing the entrance exam, students can enroll in a BE / BTech degree course in automobile engineering, which is four years old.
After doing this course, if the students want, then they can also join the Master's Degree Program (ME / MTech), which is done by some other engineering colleges/universities apart from the reputed IIT institutes of the country.
Institute To Look Forward to Admission-
· IIT, Chennai
· Birla Institute of Technology and Science, (BITS), Pilani
· Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
· Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
· LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad.
The demand of the people of this field related to the field of economics is not only in government companies but also in private companies. If you are a twelfth pass in the science subject, then you can take admitted to the undergraduate course in Geology. After this, you can also do a Master's degree, or Ph.D. course. Bachelor's and Master's degree courses in Geology and Applied Geology are available in many leading colleges in the country.
Institute To look Forward to taking admission in this Course after the 12th Science Class:
· Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP
· Banaras Hindu University Varanasi
· Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
· Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
· Delhi University, New Delhi
12). Petroleum Engineering
Petroleum engineering is also one of the best career options after 12th Science class. We all are well aware of the use of petroleum products as energy in the world. Earlier, in the name of petroleum, we only knew petrol, diesel, LPG, and kerosene oil, but now CNG has been included in it. In fact, the oil and gas industry is a specialized field, which requires specially trained youth.
There is always a demand for engineers
in these, and there are also plenty of opportunities for experts in other
fields. Courses related to petroleum technology are proving to be very
important for youth aspiring to make a career in this field.
You can apply for a petroleum-related course after passing the 12th examination in physics, mathematics, and chemistry with 50 percent marks. Students who have done BE and BTech in Chemical and Petroleum Engineering can apply for MTech in Petroleum Engineering. For admission to BBA, 12th must be passed by any faculty.
For admission in the MSc course on Petroleum Technology, you should have a graduation degree in Geology (Geology), Petroleum, Petrochemical, Chemical, Mechanical, Polymer Science, etc. During the petroleum sector studies, it is taught how the rules, formulas, and principles of mathematics, geology, and physics can be used in the discovery, development, and production of fuels? Admissions to petroleum-related courses are usually based on written examination and interviews.
Top Institute in India to take Admission for this course after 12th Science
· Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli
· Lucknow University, Lucknow
· Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay University, Gandhinagar
· Indian School of Mines Dhanbad
13). Sound Engineering
These days, a lot of attention is being paid to sound effects in films. Especially in Hollywood films, it is used heavily, but now Hindi films are also beginning to use sound effects a lot.
Today, the demand for Indian sound engineers is increasing not only in India but also abroad. By the way, apart from the rapid increase in the number of animated and graphics-based films and TV channels, the changing picture of radio has led to the demand for specialized courses like sound engineering.
Sound engineers perform the capturing, recording, copying, editing, mixing, and reproducing of the sound using electronic and mechanical equipment. Diploma, certificate, and PG diploma-level courses in sound engineering are offered by many institutes. Their duration is between 6 months to 3 years, Which depends on the syllabus taught by the institute.
No special educational qualification is required for admission to these courses. Twelfth-pass students can enroll in diploma or certificate courses in sound engineering. A graduate degree in any discipline is required for the PG diploma-level course. If you keep a background in maths and physics, you can easily progress in this field.
Best University/Institute to take admission for this Course after the 12th Science stream class:
· Delhi Film Institute, South Extension, Delhi
· Sri Orobindo Center for Art and Communication, Mehrauli, New Delhi
· Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune
· Asian Academy of Film and TV, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Conclusion: In conclusion, after completing 12th science, students have a wide range of options to choose from in terms of courses. They can opt for traditional courses such as medicine, engineering, and architecture or pursue more specialized fields such as biotechnology, genetics, and oceanography. Additionally, they can also opt for professional courses such as chartered accountancy, company secretary, and law. Ultimately, the choice, of course, will depend on the student's interests, career aspirations, and academic strengths. It is essential for students to research and explore their options carefully before making a decision to ensure that they choose a course that aligns with their goals and aspirations.
Choose the best career option after the 12th Science stream in which you are interested. Never choose a course in which you have no interest. You will only succeed if you choose the course which is of your interest. That’s all about this Sarkari Job portal career advice guidance post. Soon we will share more career option-related guidance articles with your readers.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.