Courses After 12th Commerce
List of Courses After 12th Commerce
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
There is no dearth of career options in commerce after twelfth. There are many courses after 12th class in which you can secure your future after taking admission. Let me tell you about some similar highly paid courses related to the commerce stream.
Today the world of commerce is full of possibilities. The scope of this field has increased rapidly due to globalization. If you want to proceed with the commerce subject after 12th then there is no dearth of career opportunities. After 12th class students of commerce subject can give CPT exam. One can continue his Chartered Accountant (CA) studies upon successful examination.
Chartered accountancy is the best course for the 12th pass commerce student. At this time the demand for the chartered accounts is also high in the country.
Company secretary is also a good career making option in commerce stream after 12th class. Student can also perform a course of computer account along with their BCom degree after 12th class.
Banking exams can be given after 12th or Graduation. SSC, Railway exam can be given by a commerce student to grab a Government job. However, most commerce students today prefer to do MBA after completing their BCom degree. There are many career options after 12th Commerce, one can find jobs as Banking Finance and Commerce, Investment Banking, Forensic Accountant, Financial Analysis, Banking Mutual Fund, Chartered Accountancy (CA), ICWA, CS, Bank, Policy Analyst, Tax Auditor and many other job profiles.
In this Sarkari Job Portal news, we are going to tell you what can be the best career option in commerce after the 12th class. Those who are looking for the list of courses after 12th commerce must read this complete article carefully.
1. Chartered Accountancy (CA): The demand for chartered accountants in the industry is continuously increasing. However many of us know that the CA work is quite challenging. If you complete the final course conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, then you will get accounting, auditing, corporate finance, project evaluation, company, and business law job profiles. One can get a good job or practice in the areas of taxation and corporate governance. For this, after passing the twelfth 'CPT' i.e. 'Common Proficiency Test', you can take admission in this course. After clearing the CPT exam, one has to undergo three months of articleship training and a hundred hours of ITT training and then join the PCE i.e. Professional Competence Examination. Eight months of audit training is equivalent to six months of article training. The final exam is to be given after PCE. After clearing it, one can work as a chartered job or practice.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhavan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi, Phone: 011-39893989
2. Cost and Management Accounting: The course related to Cost and Management Accounting is very famous after 12th commerce class. It offers three types of courses - the foundation course, intermediate course, and final course. The minimum age for the foundation course is 17 years. Students who have passed the class in their 12th class examination from any discipline is considered eligible for the application. Usually, this test has been taken twice a year - in June and December.
You have to enroll at least six months before the exam you want to attend. Students who have passed the foundation course or who are graduates (except music, dance, photography, and painting) from a recognized university can take admission in intermediate courses. In this also, admission has to be done at least six months before the exam term. Only those students can take admission in the final course conducted by ICWAI, who have done an intermediate course from this institution. After doing the course, one gets a job easily in manufacturing, multinational company, or service sector. By the way, after the course, you can also join the Indian Cost Accounting Service of the Government of India or practice independently.
3. Company secretary: These days, students are preferring such courses after 12th commerce, which have a great chance of moving ahead along with the challenge. One such course is - CS ie Company Secretary. After completing this course, the way to move forward in the corporate world is opened. Actually, the company secretary has a huge contribution to the growth of any company.
He acts as a link between the board of directors, shareholders, government, and other agencies. Doing this course means stepping into a field that is rich in not only prestige but job orientation. The only institution in the country to offer CS courses is “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India”. It is a constitutional body established by the Parliamentary Act, which functions under the supervision of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Students who want to become CS after passing 12th commerce, they have to go through three stages to complete the company secretary course:
ü Foundation Program.
ü Executive Program and
ü Professional Program.
Have passed the examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or any Indian Accountancy Institute or its equivalent examination from a recognized foreign institution. Admission to CS courses can be taken at any time of the year. By the way, the last date to take admission in the foundation program is 31 March and 30 September every year. Students who have admission till 31 March can participate in the examination in December of the same year, while the students who take admission till 30 September have to appear in the examination to be held in the month of June next year. The last date for admission to the executive program is 28 February and 31 August. Students who take admission until 28 February.
Institute: ICSI House, 22 Institutional Area, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Phone: 011-41504444, 24617321-24
4. Computer Accountancy: Nowadays computer help is being taken in every work. It is also being used extensively in the field of accounting. This is the reason why offices do not have the same thick books as before because they have been replaced by computers. Its demand can be understood from the fact that today in India alone more than 1 million accounting professionals are associated with this field, which is increasing every year. For skill in such work, a good knowledge of the basics of accountancy as well as computer operation is necessary. There is no compulsory requirement of B.Com or M.Com for this, but if you wish, you can take admission in such courses offered by various institutes even after the twelfth. Such courses are generally of a duration of one and a half years. Under this course, information on commerce, banking, taxation, tax law etc. as well as computer applications, financial accounting, advanced practical accounts.
Institute- I 360 Staffing and Training
Solutions, New Delhi
-National Institute of Finance Accounts, New Delhi
-ICFE, New Delhi
-ICA, New Delhi.
5. Bachelor of Business Studies: After 12th you are a BBS i.e. Bachelor of Business Studies is an undergraduate management program, Can take admission in This course is run in three colleges of University of Delhi and for this entrance examination is conducted at the All India level. In other institutions, it is running under the name BBA. For admission, 60 percent of marks in the 12th are required. English and Mathematics subjects are also required for admission to BBS.
6. Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis: If you wish, after 12th, you can take a specialized course of BFIA i.e. Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis Finance, in which students are given various aspects of finance. This course is designed according to the market. After doing this course, the chances of employment increase.
7. Bachelor of Business Economics: BBE stands for Bachelor of Business Economics. People associated with this profession are in good demand in the market. Actually, this is a course focused on the economics used in the market. It differs from traditional economics honors in that it does not teach the history of economics, its development, and various theories. Arts and science students can also enroll in BBE, but it is better for commerce students.
8. The Bachelor of Business Administration: BBA is a Bachelor of Business Administration, this is an undergraduate management program. In this, students will get admission in courses ranging from BBA General to Specialization. Specialization in Computer Aided Management, Banking & Insurance, Tour & Travel Management, Modern Office Management and International Hospitality etc.
For example, in addition to the financial market in BBA and MBA at Indraprastha University, BBA General, BBA in Banking and Insurance, Computer-Aided Management, Travel, and Tourism Management courses are also being run. Similarly, an MBA is also a specialized course. Courses of BBA in the financial market and MBA in the financial market have also been started in educational institutions. In the course, what kind of stock market environment is there, what kind of management needs to be worked out, how financial planning is done, all these things are told. In the course, how is the management of the stock market operating in different places of the world, it is also made known. Information about how the stock exchange works, how it works among investors.
For admission in BBA, it is compulsory to pass the 12th with 50% marks. Similarly, graduates in MBA should pass with 50% marks.
9. MHRD and MIB: Students do not have to prepare for different exams for admission. Both courses have the opportunity to be admitted after the same entrance examination, interview, and group discussion. The entrance examination is conducted in various big cities every year in the month of February for admission in these courses being run by the Commerce Department as a professional course. Both master's courses are of two years. This is a PG course that specifically trains students on Human Resource Management and Organizational Development. Through the MIB, Master of International Business, students are not only given the ability to recognize the pace of global business but also develop their understanding, analysis, and communication skills.
10. MFC: MFC stands for “Master of Finance and Control Finance” is a specialized course after 12th commerce class. It especially trains students in formulating financial plans and formulating their policies. Under this, they are provided with information about managerial policy-making, especially organizational behavior, managerial economics, financial accounting, financial service, international finance, international accounting, investment management, etc.
11. Material management: This course after 12th commerce is conducted at the College of Vocational Studies, The University of Delhi. As a BA Vocational course, it is introduced in three different years under Material Management in various forms. In the first year, students are explained about purchasing and store management in any company and how it works.
In this course, admission is made
on the basis of 12th class marks. Courses such as tourism, office
administration, and secretarial practice, management and marketing, small and
medium enterprise, human resource management, and marketing management and
retail business are also being run under BA Vocational. Admission to these
courses is based on the merit of the twelfth. Admissions can also be taken
by students of science and arts, but this course is more good for 12th
pass commerce students.
12. Financial sector: To be a good financial advisor it is important that you have a good understanding of the language of finance. Today, due to the development in the finance sector, there are very good career prospects in this field. Financial advisors provide useful advice to improve the financial condition of their clients. Their job is to give their customers the right advice about investment, insurance, savings schemes, loans, etc. At the same time, it is also necessary to ensure that customers get maximum profit and the least loss.
To make a career in the finance sector, you can take admission in any good college in India through CAT exam. For higher education in this sector, it is necessary to have a Bachelor degree in any stream. By the way, earlier only students of commerce made a future in this field, But in view of its growing field, students of BSc (Math-Bio), BA, BBA and BE can also take admission. If you want to make a career in this field, then you can do courses like MBA in Finance, MS in Finance, Master Degree in Financial Engineering, Post Graduate Diploma in Finance, Masters in Commodity Exchange etc.
This is the complete list of courses after 12th commerce class. That all about this Sakari Job Portal career oriented article. In the future we will share more article related to this category so do bookmark our website in your browser and visit regularly for Govt job updates.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.