UPSSSC Recruitment for 8085 Lekhpal Posts
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the official notification for Rajasva Lekhpal post. There are 8085 vacancies for Revenue Department. UP Lekhpal is an administrative post where the candidates have to work in the rural areas of Uttar Pradesh state having the roles and responsibilities like reporting details to the Revenue Officer, Village maintenance, records of the land, conducting surveys, and fields inspection. They provide help during natural calamities such as floods, earthquakes, dust storms, etc. The candidate must apply for the post before the last date 28th January 2022. Here are the details about eligibility criteria, educational qualification, salary, dates, application fee, selection process, and other information for the post of UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Recruitment 2022.
About UPSSSC: The UPSSSC was established in 1988 and the board was allowed to consider the request of any authority, controlled by the Government for such recruitment. The board contains a chairman and a maximum of five members. Later the commission was converted into a department of the Government.
Overview of UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
Name of the Board
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board(UPSSSC)
Name of the Post
7th January 2022
28th January 2022
Location of the Job
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
Total Vacancies: 8085
· General: 3271
· SC: 1690
· ST: 152
· OBC: 2174
· EWS: 798
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
How to apply for UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal 2022?
· Open the official website of UPSSSC.gov.in
· Candidate must proceed for Registration
· Complete the registration and read all the details in the application form.
· Enter the personal information such as name of the candidate, mobile number, qualification details, etc.
· Upload the required documents with photo and signature.
· Pay the application fee by using debit card, credit card, and net banking.
· Candidate need a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment
Age Limit: The age of the candidate is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years.
The age relaxation will be provided as below:
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
Physically Handicapped: 5 years
Educational Qualification: The candidate must complete the 12th standard from any recognized organization and also the graduate candidates can also apply for this post.
How much is the Application Fee for applying for this UPSSSC Recruitment 2022?
· General/OBC/EWS: 25/-
· SC/ST: 25/-
· PH: 25/-
Mode of Payment: The candidate must pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
The selection of the candidate is based on the performance in the written exam.
· There are 4 subjects as General Hindi, Maths, General Knowledge, Rural Development and Rural Society.
· There will be a total of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
· There will be negative marking (1/4) for each incorrect answer.
· The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Syllabus for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment:
Arithmetic and Statistics, Algebra, Geometry
General Science, Current Affairs, Indian Politics, Economics, Indian History, World Geography.
Rural Development and Rural Society
Rural Administration, Revenue Administration, Planning for Rural Development, Indian Rural Society, Rural Institutional Systems, Rural Social Change, Sources of Rural Employment.
Admit card for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
· The UPSSSC will release the admit card 10 to 15 days before the exam date.
· The candidate must download the admit card through online mode only.
· The candidate must enter the login details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, registration number, etc.
· Enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
· Take a printout copy for final examination for future reference.
The result will be declared the name of the candidates who qualify in the written test, once the exam was completed. The UPSSSC will release the category-wise merit list of the selected candidates on their official website.
Important Dates for UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment
UPSSSC Lekhpal Vacancy Published Date: 5th January 2022
Start Date of Online Application: 7th January 2022
Last Date of Online Application:28th January 2022
Last Date for Application Correction: 4th February 2022
If you have any queries regarding the post of UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal 2022 comment here we will provide you with information.
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.