HP PWD Multi-Tasking Worker Recruitment 2022
The HP PWD Recruitment department is looking to recruit 5000 candidates in HP state for Multi-Tasking Workers. We will provide you the brief information related to this PWD Recruitment process in 2022. The Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department (HP PWD) has published a notification in PDF format on their website related to the employment of MTS posts. The information related to the application form and the Last Date of submitting the application form does not mention by the department in the notification.
The Governor, Himachal Pradesh is pleased to notify the following recruitment scheme titled as “Multi-Task Worker (Lok Nirman) Policy -2022" for the appointment of 5000 Multi-Task workers in the Himachal Pradesh Public works Department (HPPWD) with immediate effect. The incumbent is to be selected/appointed by the Committee constituted for the purpose.
a). The person selected will be designated as Multi-Task Worker (MTW) (Lok Nirman)' .
b). The Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) will work out the Division-wise requirement in the concerned circle of Multi-Task Worker (Lok Nirman) as per kilometer-wise manpower requirement fixed in the existing guidelines of HPPWD and will bifurcate the number of persons engaged proportional for each Division'.
Basic information about this HP PWD Recruitment 2022
Designation: MTW (Multi-Tasking Worker)
Vacancies: 5000 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Education: The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Middle Pass (8th) from a school/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. The condition of passing 8fr from Himachali School shall not be applicable to Bonafide Himachali'
Desirable:- Knowledge of custom, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh'
Age Bond: Applicants who have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum age of 45 years can apply for this HP PWD Recruitment 2022.
Process for Applying
The candidates will have to apply for an appointment as a Multi-Task worker (Lok Nirman) in the format prescribed, along with self-attested photocopies of certificates to the concerned Executive Engineer of the Division who will compile alt the applications received on or before the prescribed last date. The documents of the applicant shall be verified with the originals at the time of counseling. The concerned Executive Engineer will send a copy of such compiled list of applicants to the Superintending Engineer of the
1) Aadhar Card (for identity proof and Residence proof).
2) Certificate of Age proof (The birth certificate issued by Municipal or Panchayat or Middle school certificate from the recognized school last attended, or Matriculation certificate as the case may be , shall be treated as valid document' (Rute 172 of HPFR,2009).
3) Certificate of Himachali Bonafide (issued by SDO(C)/Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar).
4) Certificate to the effect that no family member of the candidate in Government/P SU/B o ard job (Is s u e d b y S D O (C ) /Tehsidar / Naib Tehsildar )'
5) Social category (sc/sT/oBC/EWS) certificate (lssued by SDO (C) /Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar).
6) Class 8th (Middle) Mark Sheet/certificate of passing the educational qualification.
7) BPL Certificate (if applicable) (Issued by the concerned Gram Panchayat on the prescribed format with reference number and date of issuance duly signed by concerned Panchayat secretary / sahayak and countersigned by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan and attested by the BDO concerned and in case of Urban area by the commissioner in Municipal corporation, Executive officer in Municipal Council, Secretary in Nagar Pattchayats)'.
The Last for the receipt of Application: Not Published Yet.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.