AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
Latest Govt Jobs in India for Junior Executive posts under different trades. The AAI Recruitment department has published an official notification on their website related to the Junior Executive recruitment process 2023. The Official notification has been published on 08th Dec. 2022. According to the notification, the Airport Authority of India is going to fill up 596 vacancies of Junior Executives through this AAI Junior Executive recruitment process 2023.
We will provide you brief information about this Airports Authority of India recruitment process. The vacancies of Junior Executive will be filled up Through GATE 2020/2021/2022 entrance examination. Applicants who appeared in the GATE Examination can apply online for these Govt jobs in India. You must read the full employment news carefully before applying online for this AAI Recruitment 2023.
Basic Information About this AAI Recruitment 2023
1). Designation: Junior Executive (Civil Engineering)
Vacancies: 62 Posts.
2). Designation: Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering)
Vacancies: 84 Posts.
3). Designation: Junior Executive (Electronics)
Vacancies: 440 Posts.
4). Designation: Junior Executive (Architecture /Civil)
Vacancies: 10 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
· Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA, and Other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
· The Cost to the Company per annum would be around Rs. 12 lakhs approximately.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this AAI Recruitment 2023
Age Bond: Applicants who have an age less than 27 years as on 21st January 2023 can apply for these Government Jobs in India.
· Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
· Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD;
· For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
· Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
· The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Qualification: Applicants who have completed their Engineering degree in one of the following streams: “Civil Engg/ Electrical Engg / Electronics Engg/ Telecommunications/ Architecture” from a well-recognized university in India can apply for this AAI Recruitment 2023.
The degree should be:-
1) From a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. (IIT/IIM/IIMS/XLRI/TISS, etc.) recognized by the Government of India; and
2) Percentage of marks: - Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Note: Candidates must have appeared in GATE-2020/2021/2022 Examination.
How much is the application fee for applying this AAI Recruitment 2023?
· Applicants who belong to the SC/ST/PWD/Women category have to pay the NIL application fee amount.
· For the remaining Category candidate’s application fee will be Rs.300 for applying for these Govt Jobs in India.
Mode of Payment: Applicants must pay the application fee online. You can use Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card for the payment of the application fee amount.
Process for Applying for this AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
Before applying for the AAI Recruitment, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement or above in this Govt Job Portal news. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information. Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on the main instruction page of the online application:
1) Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under the tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
2) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
3) Candidate should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI. iv) Before starting to fill up the online application, the candidates should keep at hand, the following details/documents/information: -
(a) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria.
(b) His/her personal details.
(c) His/her Caste/Category Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD Candidates).
(d) His/her Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
(e) His/her scanned copy of the latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and signature (as per dimensions given below).
(f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc.
For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisements available on the AAI website www.aai.aero only.
· You have to apply online from 22nd Dec. 2022 for this AAI Junior Executive recruitment 2023.
· The Last Date for applying for these Govt Jobs in India is 21st January 2023.
Apply Online (Link will b live on 22nd Dec. 2022)
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.