2023 BARC Recruitment
BARC Recruitment 2023 for fresher candidates. Latest Govt jobs in India under Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The latest notice for the hiring of different positions, including Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category I, and Stipendiary Trainee Category II, has been released by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). The starting date is April 22, 2023, applying for this BARC Recruitment. Qualified applicants can submit an online application for the BARC Vacancy 2023. In this employment news below we will share the full detail about this BARC Recruitment. You have to read the full employment news carefully before applying for these Govt jobs in India.
Overview About this BARC Recruitment 2023
Total Number of Vacancies: 4374 Posts.
1). Designation: Technical Officer.
Vacancies: 181 Posts.
Pay: Rs.56,100 per month.
2). Designation: Scientific Assistant.
Vacancies: 7 Posts.
Pay: Rs.35,400 per month.
3). Designation: Technician.
Vacancies: 24 Posts.
Pay: Rs.21,700 per month.
4). Designation: Stipendiary Trainee Category-I.
Vacancies: 1216 Posts.
Pay: Rs.24,000 per month.
5). Designation: Stipendiary Trainee Category-II.
Vacancies: 2946 Posts.
Pay: Rs.20,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Age Bond: The age criteria as on 22 May 2023 for different designation are as follow:
· For Technical Officer: 18-35 Years
· For Scientific Assistant: 18-30 Years
· For Technician: 18-25 Years
· For Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 19-24 Years
· For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18-22 Years
Educational Criteria: The educational criteria for applying for these Govt jobs in India are as follows:
Applicants who have completed their M.Sc/ B.Tech in a Related stream can apply for this designation.
Those who have completed their B.Sc. degree in Food/ Home Science/ Nutrition can apply for this post.
Technician (Boiler Attendant)
10th Pass + Boiler Attendant Certificate can apply.
Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I
Applicants who have a B.Sc degree can apply. (OR) Those who have completed their Diploma in a Related Field.
Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II
10th/ 12th/ ITI pass can apply.
How much is the application fee for applying?
The mode of payment for the Application Fee is Online. Direct Recruitment Fee is as follows for different categories:
· For Technical Officer: ₹500.
· For Scientific Assistant: ₹150
· For candidates belonging to the SC/ST, PwBD, and Women categories do have not to pay the application fee for applying Technical Officer and Scientific Officer posts.
· For Technician: ₹100
· SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-servicemen, and Women Categories are Exempted from the fee for applying for the Technician post.
· Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: ₹150
· Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: ₹100
· Candidates who belong to the SC/ST, PwBD, and Women categories need not pay any application fee amount.
1. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be adjusted for any other subsequent recruitment.
2. Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
Selection Procedures for BARC Recruitment 2023
Applicants have to go through different rounds of selection. The following stages make up the BARC Recruitment 2023 selection process:
1. Written Exam. (For Positions Other Than Technical Officer).
2. Interview Round. (Only for Technical Officers).
3. Skill Test for Technician and Stipendiary Trainee Cat. 2.
4. Verification of Documents.
5. The Medical Exam.
Process for Applying BARC Recruitment 2023
Applicants have to apply online for this BARC Vacancy 2023. The online application will be filled up from 24th April 2023 onwards to 22nd May 2023. There is no other way to apply for these Govt jobs in India. You have to check the IMPORTANT LINK section at the last of this employment news for reference links related to BARC Recruitment 2023.
24th April 2023 is the Start Date to apply online for these Govt Jobs in India.
22nd May 2023 is the Last Date for applying for this BARC Recruitment 2023.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.