Latest Govt jobs for Apprentice posts in India. The Apprentice jobs in India for fresher candidates who have passed in their diploma, ITI, Graduation, and MBA degree. The PGCIL, the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, has released a notice for the hiring of an apprentice. On June 30, 2023, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited organization has released the PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for different posts. 1233 vacancies have a notification out. For a year, the engagement will only be based on a written contract. From July 1, 2023, until July 31, 2023, eligible candidates may submit an online application.
The direct online application link is provided at the bottom of the page for candidates to use. Candidates should refer to the PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification for additional information. Candidates have to read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements.
Basic information about this PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Designation: Trade Apprentice (Graduate/HR/Diploma/ITI Apprentice)
Vacancies: 1035 Posts.
Salary for Diploma Apprentice: Rs.15,000
Salary for ITI Apprentice: Rs.13,500
Salary for Graduate Apprentice / HR Executive: Rs.17,500
PGCIL Apprentice Vacancies on the Basis of Different Trades
1. Graduate (Electrical) 282
2. Graduate (Computer Science) 8
3. Graduate (Electronics/ Telecommunication Engg) 7
4. HR Executive 94
5. CSR Executive 16
6. PR Assistant 10
7. ITI – Electrician 161
8. Diploma (Electrical) 215
9. Diploma (Civil) 120
10. Graduate (Civil) 112
11. LAW Executive 7
12. Secretarial Assistant 3
Eligibility Criteria for Applying this PGCIL Recruitment 2023
Maximum age Criteria: Candidates must be under 18 to be eligible for the positions.
Educational Criteria: The education criteria for applying for these apprentice jobs are as follows:
1. For Diploma Apprentice: Candidates must have completed a diploma in a field that is applicable.
2. For ITI Apprentice: Applicants must have successfully completed ITI in the required field.
3. For Graduate Apprentice: Applicants must hold a graduate degree in a related field or be a BE, B.Tech, or B.Sc.
4. For HR Apprentice: MBA (HR)/MSW/Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management/Personal Management & Industrial Relationships (2 years full-time Course) for HR Executive/CSR Executive.
How to Apply for Apprentice Posts in PGCIL Recruitment 2023
· Candidates must first register themselves on www.apprenticeshipindia.org or www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in as candidates before applying for this PGCIL Apprentice recruitment 2023.
· Candidates must register with a working email address and phone number.
· After completing the registration, apply online at www.powergrid.in, the PGCIL's official website.
· You can check the IMPORTANT LINK section below for the online application form link at the last of this employment news.
· Online registration is available from July 1, 2023, through July 31, 2023.
· Complete the online form with the necessary and accurate information.
· Candidates provide scanned copies of the necessary paperwork.
· Take a printout of the completed application after submitting it.
Dates to Remember for PGCIL Recruitment in 2023
Applications may only be filed online. Candidates may apply for the Apprentice positions if they meet all of the requirements for eligibility. To apply online, review the dates provided in the table below.
· 1/7/2023 is the start date for the online application related to this PGCIL Recruitment.
· Application deadline: July 31, 2023,
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.