ONGC Recruitment 2016
Organization Name:ONGC Recruitment 2016
Profile Name:Graduate Trainees
No. of Total Vacancies :417
Post-Wise Details1. AEE (Cementing): 11 Posts
2. AEE (Civil): 15 Posts
3. AEE Drilling: 37 Posts
4. AEE Electrical: 31 Posts
5. AEE Electronics: 17 Posts
6. AEE Instrumentation: 14 Posts
7. AEE Mechanical: 52 Posts
8. AEE Production: 75 Posts
9. AEE Reservoir: 16 Posts
10. Chemist: 30 Posts
11. Geologist: 34 Posts
12. Geophysicist (Surface): 29 Posts
13. Geophysicist (Wells): 22 Posts
14. Materials Management Officer: 23 Posts
15. Programming Officer: 05 Posts
16. Transport Officer: 06 Posts
Pay Scale :Selected candidates will get monthly payment, Please visit official notification.
Starting date to send online application forms is 28th July, 2016.
Closing date to send online application forms is 10th August, 2016.
ONGC selection committee will conduct an interview on September to October, 2016.
Educational Eligibility :
Qualification is Graduate degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized university/institute.
Age Bond :
For AEE (Drilling/Cementing) posts, upper age limit for UR category is 28 years, OBC category is 31 years, SC/ST category is 33 years; For remaining posts, upper age limit for UR category is 30 years, OBC category is 33 years, SC/ST category is 35 years.
Selection Process :
Engagement would be based on Weightage of GATE-2016 Score (60 marks), Interview (15 marks), Qualification (25 marks). Total 100 marks.
How To Apply
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) requires online application forms only. Starting date to send online application forms is 28th July, 2016. Closing date to send online application forms is 10th August, 2016.
A) Candidates are apply only through online mode for Graduate Trainee posts at ONGC. First you have to go on website link given below.
B) Check total information regarding these Graduate Trainee posts.
C) Fill with your details of name of the candidate, father’s name etc. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
D) Send applications through online mode from 28th July, 2016 to 10th August, 2016.
Document Needed For Online Apply :Here some list of document that are necessary for online apply :
- Attested photocopies of qualification certificate
- Birth certificate
- PAN Card
- It is not necessary to send print out of online application form to department.
- Check all eligibility conditions regarding posts before applying online.
- Please check all details in filled online application form thoroughly before clicking on 'Submit' button.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For ONGC Recruitment 2016