HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
Public Service commission of HP Government is looking to recruit fresher Graduate candidates for Assistant Manager job profile under Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank. The Online Recruitment Applications are invited from eager and qualified applicants for the employment of the posts of Assistant Manager, Class-II in H.P. State. There are a total of 28 vacant positions for Assistant Manager job profile which is going to be filled up through this HPPSC Recruitment 2020.
Applicants who are looking to apply for this HP State Cooperative Bank recruitment have to apply online through the official Commission’s website whose link is as follow: “www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.Applicants can apply for this Public Service Commission recruitment process till 03rd April 2020 till 11:59 P.M., thereafter link will be disabled. More information related to these Govt jobs in Himachal Pradesh is given below in this Sarkari Job Portal News. Read the complete news carefully to know more about this HP State Cooperative Bank recruitment 2020.
Basic Information Related to this HPPSC Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: HP State Cooperative Bank Limited.
Designation Name: Assistant Manager.
Number of Vacancies: 28 Posts.
Pay Band: Rs.10300-34800/- + 4200/- (GP)
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying this Public Service Commission recruitment 2020?
Educational Requirement: Applicants who have a Graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% Marks can apply for this Public service commission recruitment 2020.
Note: Candidates who have a Graduation degree in which they score less than 50% marks and also have at least 3 years of banking experience can also apply for this HPPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Bond: Applicants having age in between the following age limit can apply for these hp Govt jobs:
§ Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
§ Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years.
Applicants who have age in between this age group can apply for this HPPSC Recruitment 2020.
Brief procedure for the Selection Process related to this HPPSC direct recruitment:-
1. There will be an Objective Type Examination (MCQ) for the selection of the applicants. The Objective type exam is consisting of a total of 150 questions (01 marks each) followed by viva-voce / personality Test of 50 marks.
2. HPPSC Recruitment department said that the Objective type Examination is planned to be directed in the following city: “Shimla, Mandi, Dharamshala, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Solan, Nahan, Kullu, Chamba and Una” depending upon the number of applicants opting for a particular station. However, the allowance of examination centers will be at the discretion of the Commission.
3. The Minimum pass marks which candidates have to score in the Objective type Examination are 35% (52.5 marks) for the applicants of all categories.
4. The Minimum pass marks in viva-voce/ personality test will 45% (22.5 marks) for the applicants of General categories and 35% (17.5 marks) for the candidates of all reserved categories.
5. Final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in the Objective Type Examination & viva-voce/ Personality Test.
How much is the Application fee for Applying this Public Service Commission Recruitment?
Applicants who are looking to apply for this HPPSC Recruitment 2020 has the following application fee charges according to their cast category:
· For Gen./EWs of HP: Rs.400.
· For SC/ST/OBC/BLP: Rs.100.
· For Female/Ex-servicemen of HP: NIL.
Mode of Payment:-The desirous & qualified applicants shall pay the requisite examination fee by debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”, as the case maybe, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications through the OTRS portal.
While making payment through ‘e-Payment Gateway’ the candidate(s) shall pay the fixed amount through Debit or Credit Card only after accepting the ‘Terms and Conditions to apply online’. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee is held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
03RD April 2020 is the Last Date to Apply for this HPPSC Recruitment 2020.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO THIS PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2020:-
1. Date for defining suitability of all applicants in respect of important qualification(s) and etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) that is 03rd April 2020.
2. The applicants must read directions wisely related to this HPPSC Recruitment, which are presented on the website of the Commission as well as in this employment news before applying for the posts of Assistant Manager under HP State Cooperative Bank.
3. The applicants must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the employment news above (or) in the advertisement to avoid rejection of their candidature at any later stage.
4. The advantage of reservation for the Assistant Manager posts will be acceptable only to the applicants, who are the residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Locomotor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired/ Low Vision/ Blind) etc.
5. Category once claimed in the ORA shall be treated as final.
6. The reserved category applicants belonging to other Indian states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
7. The Number of vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time related to this HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
8. No in service (regular service) applicant will be interviewed unless he/she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
9. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
10. Disputes, if any shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla (Himachal Pradesh).
FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:-
In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification regarding Online Applications, applicants can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter in person or on Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8004 or Ph. No. 0177-2629738 on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. Queries related to online recruitment applications (ORAs) can also be mailed by the candidates on e-mail ID: email@example.com. No candidate will interact directly with the staff in the Recruitment section(s) in the Commission’s office.