BARC Recruitment for Trainee Posts 2018
Government jobs in India 2018
10th, 12th Pass Governemnt Jobs in India
10th, 12th Pass Governemnt Jobs in India
BARC Recruitment department issued an official notification related to the recruitment of various job profiles. Those who are interested in making a BARC career as an officer after completing the training period in which candidates will get the Stipend amount can apply online.
More information related to these Government jobs under the BARC recruitment department is given below in this article. Read it carefully before moving to online application.
1). Profile Name: STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY-I
Total Number of Posts: 26 Posts
2). Profile Name: STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY-II.
Total No. of Posts: 52 Posts
3). Profile Name: Upper Divisional Clerk
Number of Posts: 3 Posts
Various Detail Related to the STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY-I
AGE LIMIT: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 24 Years as on the closing date of application.
SELECTION METHOD: The selection process will consist of screening test and interview. Those who clears both these round of selection will be selected for these Government jobs through BARC Recruitment 2018. The various test for selection are as follow:
1). Screening Test: The Objective type examination comprise of 40 questions which will be of one hour duration in Diploma / BSc level subjects. 2½ marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ½ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
2). Interview: Candidates those who have cleared the screening test will be called for the interview. Final selection and ranking will be based on the performance of the candidates in the interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the screening test.
SCOPE OF TRAINING: Selected candidates will be given training for 2 years at Mysuru/Challakere, as decided by BARC, in various aspects of relevant trades, as per prescribed syllabi of each trade and for meeting stringent requirements of BARC, Mysuru/Challakere. The candidates will not have any choice/option for any particular training programme / training place.
Pay Matrix: Pay Level 7 Rs. 44,900/- In addition to entry pay, allowances as admissible will be paid under Central Government Rules.
a. Selected candidates will have to furnish an Agreement and an Indemnity Bond for an amount of Rs. 4,08,000/- in the prescribed proforma, jointly executed by the candidate and a surety who shall be of the status of a permanent Group B Gazetted Officer and above serving under Central or State Government.
b. The designated contenders are required to complete the training and to serve the Department, if offered appointment after the training, for a period of 3 years after absorption and failure to do so will render them liable to pay a sum equivalent to the entire aggregate amount of stipend received by them during the period of training together with interest thereon.
Various Detail Related to the STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY-II
AGE LIMIT: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 22 Years as on the closing date of application.
SELECTION METHOD The selection process will consist of 3 stages. Stage 1 & 2 – Written Test and Stage 3 –Trade Test There will be negative marking in the written test.
Stage 1: Preliminary Test: Written examination comprising of 50 Multi Choice Questions of one hour duration in the following proportion:
· Mathematics – 20 questions
· Science – 20 questions
· General Awareness – 10 questions
3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Stage 2: Advanced Test: Candidates clearing Preliminary Test will be eligible for Advanced Test in their respective trade. The test will comprise 50 Multi Choice Questions of 2 hours duration. 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Stage 3: Skill Test : Only for those candidates who have cleared the Stage-2 test. Candidates clearing the Skill Test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
SCOPE OF TRAINING Selected candidates will be given training for 2 years at Mysuru/Challakere as decided by BARC in various aspects of relevant trades, as per prescribed syllabi of each trade and for meeting stringent requirements of BARC, Mysuru/Challakere. The candidates will not have any choice /option for any particular training programme / training place.
GRADE AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING Upon successful completion of training, depending on their performance during the period of training and interview at the end of the training, trainees may be considered for absorption in the following grade:
1). Post Level: Technician/B
Pay Matrix: Pay Level 3 Rs. 21,700/- + additional increments in deserving cases 2). Post Level: Technician/C
Pay Matrix: Pay Level 4 Rs. 25,500/- In addition to entry pay, allowances as admissible will be paid under Central Government Rules.
a. Selected candidates will have to furnish an Agreement and an Indemnity Bond for an amount of Rs. 2,76,000/- in the prescribed proforma, jointly executed by the candidate and a surety who shall be of the status of a permanent Group B Gazetted Officer and above serving under Central or State Government.
b. The selected candidates are required to complete the training and to serve the Department, if offered appointment after the training, for a period of 3 years after absorption and failure to do so will render them liable to pay a sum equivalent to the entire aggregate amount of stipend received by them during the period of training together with interest thereon.
Educational Criteria Required for applying these Posts
Stipendiary Trainees Category-I
Those who have a B. Sc. Degree with Chemistry and Physics as main subject. Should score 60% marks in Graduation. (OR)
Diploma in Engineering – 3 Years with 60% marks can also apply for these Government jobs.
Stipendiary Trainees Category-II
60% marks in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry & Maths (OR)
60% marks in 10th class in Science & Maths subject PLUS must have a trade certificate of not less than one year duration in Chemical Plant Operator.
Those who have done ITI after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 12th class examination. ITI is the following stream “Fitter / Turner / Machinist / welder / Automobile Motor Mechanic / R&AC / Instrumentation / Electrical / Draughtsman- Civil or Mechanical / Carpenter / Plumber / Mason / Painter / Surveyor”
10th pass plus Valid II Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate.
12th Pass with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and also done 3 months Training in Pharmacy.
1. 10th pass with 50% marks.
2. Stenography speed of 80 words per minute in English.
3. Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute
Degree in any stream with 50% marks.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR APPLYING THESE GOVERNEMNT JOBS?
1. The last date for receipt of application is 12.09.2018
2. Applications will be accepted ON-LINE only. The facility of online application will be opened from 20.08.2018 to 12.09.2018.
3. For online submission of application, please visit the website www.recruit.barc.gov.in. Entrants are directed to read directions given on the home page of the BARC website by clicking the option “How to apply” link.
4. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post.
5. Aspirants must have to submit their ONLINE application form in advance without waiting for the closing date related to this BARC Recruitment 2018.
What is the APPLICATION FEE to be paid for applying this BARC Recruitment 2018?
Rs.150/- for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I &Sub Officer/B and Rs.100/- for remaining posts
1. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-service men and Women candidates.
2. The Application number generated after the submission of the application is required to make the online payment of the application fee and hence submission of application is mandatory before the online payment of application fees. However, fee NOT paid will be treated as an incomplete application and hence will be rejected.
3. For payment of fee, candidates should click on the “Make Payment‟ option under the “My Account” menu.
4. Comprehensive procedures for payment of application fee is available under the menu “How to Apply Payment of fees” inside the website.
5. Those who paid the application fee once shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other BARC recruitment process.
6. Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
Note: The candidates are required to bring printout of online application, admit card, to be downloaded from the website, & original certificates along with the self-attested copies of certificates mentioned below at the time of written exam.
20TH Aug. 2018 is the Opening Date to apply.
12TH Sept. 2018 is the Last Date to apply.
Disclaimer: We took this information related to the BARC Recruitment from the official website whose link is “https://recruit.barc.gov.in”. So all right related to the above article goes to this website only.