BEL Recruitment 2019
WALK –IN SELECTION FOR GRADUATE APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
BEL Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices Posts through direct Walk-In-Interview on various Dates. As we all know that BEL is stands for “Bharat Electronics Limited” is one of the leading Navaratna public sector company under the Ministry of Defence proposes. BEL Recruitment department is looking to involve graduate apprentices under the apprenticeship amendment act 1973 for one year training for Bangalore Complex.
More information related to these Government jobs in India is given below in this article. Read the whole article carefully before applying these Government jobs in India under BEL department.
Mode of selection: The applicants will be selected on the basis of the performance in the written test and the personal interview round on the given dates.
Required Eligibility criteria for this BEL Recruitment 2019
• Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for these Engineering jobs.
• Applicants should have passed Engineering degree examination on or after 01.06.2016.
• Qualifying Marks: For UR/OBC Candidates - first Class (aggregate of 60%in all Sem./CGPA of 6.75) and for SC /ST & PWD Candidates - pass class.
• Age limit: Must have age less than 23 years as on 01st Feb. .2019, Upper age limit is relaxed 3 years for OBC, 5 years in case of SC/ ST, &10 Years for PWD applicants.
General details Related to this BEL Recruitment 2019:
• Applicants who fulfil the overhead conditions are only qualified to attend the Walk in Selection for this BEL Recruitment.
• The period of apprenticeship training is ONE YEAR only.
• Canteen, transport & OPD medical facilities will be provided as per company norms.
• Stipend payable is Rs.11,110/- per month.
• Applicants have to appear for written test along with the filled in BIO -DATA format (attached) with a copy of PDC/DEGREE CERTIFICATE.
• Applicants who are pursuing/completed ME/M.Tech and already employed are not eligible for applying this BEL careers making opportunity.
• List of selected applicants will be uploaded in BEL website WWW.bel-india.in on or before 20th Jan. 2019.
• Applicant should carry HB pencil and eraser during the written exam.
• Applicants have to produce CASTE CERTIFICATE(mandatory) for availing age relaxation benefits.
9, 10, 11,12 Jan. 2019 is the Interview dates.
Venue & Time of Interview:
CENTRE FOR LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, JALAHALLI POST, BENGALURU, pin-560013 AT 1:00 PM