IOCL Recruitment 2019
Govt Jobs for Technicians & Trade Apprentice Posts
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), is one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates with following qualification for engagement as Apprentices in Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat Haryana under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the Disciplines mentioned below.
Profile Name: Trade & Technicians Apprentices
Vacancies: 137 Posts
Education: ITI Pass and Diploma Holder can apply.
How to apply for this IOCL Recruitment?
1. A applicant can apply for traineeship training at Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex by opting “Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex” from amongst other Refineries options.
2. Applicants have to apply online (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10:00 hours on 16/02/2019 and close at 17:00 hours on 08/03/2019.
3. Applicants meeting the set of suitability standards for a seat, may visit the official website of IOCL DEPARTMENT: www.iocl.com and go to ‘What’s New’ > go to latest job openings > Go to engagement of apprentices under Refineries Division > Select the link of Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex. The applicant must have a valid email ID and mobile phone number which must continue valid for at least next 1 year. All upcoming memorandum with applicant will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. Requests submitted through on-line mode will only be acknowledged.
4. The applicant should have scanned copy of colour photograph & signature in jpg format (size less than 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo & signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
5. After successfully applying / registering on-line application, the candidates are advised to send the printout of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat Haryana-132140, along with photograph & all supporting documents (self-attested) as mentioned in the check list attached as Annexure-III, by ordinary post only so as to reach latest by 22.03.2019.
6. The candidates shall ensure that printout of the online applications is sent to the concerned authority of the Refinery unit applied for. Application of the candidate submitting online application for one Refinery unit, and sending the printout of the online application to another Refinery Unit/location shall be summarily rejected.
7. Candidates, if they desire may submit the print out of the online application along with documents at the venue of the Written Test.
OFFICIAL DETAILS BELOW::
16TH Feb. 2019 is the Starting Date to Apply.
8th March 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.