Bank of Baroda careers Making Opening
BOB Recruitment 2019
Bank of Baroda , India 's International Bank is looking for qualified and experienced human resources on contract basis, for its various verticals for following positions.
1. An applicant can apply for only one post under this BOB Recruitment 2019.
2. The procedure of Registering of application is complete only when the application fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the end date for fee payment.
3. Before applying, applicants must confirm that they fulfil the suitability standards for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview will be purely temporary without verification of documents. Application will be subject to verification of details/documents when the applicant reports for interview if called from the bank.
4. Applicants are recommended to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, where required will be sent by e-mail only.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES DEPT.
1). Senior Relationship Manager
Vacancies: 96 Posts
2). Territory Head
Vacancies: 4 Posts.
GOVERNMENT RELATIONSHIP SEGMENT
3). Assistant Vice President - Airlines /Aviation
Vacancies: 1 Post.
4). Assistant Vice President - Railways
Vacancy: 1 Post.
FINTECH & NEW INITIATIVES DEPT.
5). Business Analyst
Vacancies: 2 Posts.
6) Innovation Officer
Vacancies: 2 Posts.
Education: Indian Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to applicants having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges.
· At Least 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Asset Management Companies (AMC)
· The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High Net Worth Clients.
Interested candidates are advised to visit the Bank's website www.bankofbaroda .com (Career Page, Current Opportunities Section) for further details. The last date of submission of the application is 29 March, 2019.
Age Bond: Min - 25 Yrs
Max - 40 Yrs
PAYMENT OF FEES: The application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) for applying this Bank of Baroda Careers making opportunities are:
1. ‘Rs.600/-for General, EWS and OBC candidates;
2. ‘Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
Bank of Baroda is not answerable if any of the applicants makes more than one payments.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection will be based on short listing and/or Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
· Bank of Baroda reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the selection criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
· The Bank recruitment department reserves all the right to call for the Written Test / GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
· Acceptable applicants as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the selection procedure.
· The succeeding marks, and its weightage in Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank.
· An applicant should succeed in all the procedures of selection, i.e. Written Test and /or Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment procedure.
· In case more than one contender scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such applicants will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
NOTE: BOB published this Notice in “The Time of India” newspaper published on 13th March 2019. We had took the complete information from that Notice and shared with you readers. When the eligibility criteria and other conditions Notification is out on the official website we will share with you here under IMPORTANT LINK section. So book mark this page and check again after few Hours.
29TH March 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.