National Technical Research Organisation
NTRO Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for direct recruitment to the post of Motor Transport Assistant 'A' in National Technical Research Organisation. The details of eligibility criteria and pay scale of the post are mentioned below:-
Profile Name: Motor Transport Assistant
Vacancies: 03 Posts
(i) 10th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board; and
(ii) possession of a valid driving license for heavy and Light Motor vehicles including Motor Cycles’ and
(iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
Desirable: Experience of driving a motor car for at least 3 years.
*Number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
Age limit: 18-27 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. (Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules).
How to apply- The application should be neatly filled on A-4 size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-l) given below. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MOTOR TRANSPORT ASSISTANT GRADE A" (in CAPITAL letters) and should be sentto the following Address:
To the Assistant Director (Pers/R-1), National Technical Research Organisation, BlockIll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi -110067.
1. Incomplete applications and/or those received late and/or not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of their claim in the application form against eligibility criteria may not be processed for determining their eligibility for selection. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
2. In the event of large number of eligible applicants, short-listing/screening criteria would be adopted as decided by the competent authority for selection.
3. Candidates shall be required to qualify practical driving test and interview as prescribed by the Selection Board.
4. In case of any injury/accident occurred during the practical driving test/interview, NTRO will not be held responsible for any compensation/allowance.
5. The candidates on their selection and appointment as Motor Transport Assistant 'A' in NTRO, are liable to serve anywhere in India. The candidates willing to serve anywhere in India shall only need to apply.
The last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of this recruitment advertisement in the Employment News(30TH March -5th April 2019). The recruitment notice and the application form are also available at the website www.ntro.gov.in for information.
The extension of last date of receipt of application, if any, will be notified in the said website.
Document Required During Interview: Self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents are to be enclosed with the application. Candidates, however, may be required to produce such original certificate/documents for verification at the time of written examination/practical driving test/ interview:-
(i) 10th/High School/Matriculation pass certificate.
(ii) Valid driving license for Heavy and Light Motor vehicles including Motor Cycles.
OFFICIAL DETAILS BELOW IN THE IMAGE
DISCLAIMER: (CHECK Employment Newspaper Published in 30th March -5th April Edition)
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.