Urban Local Bodies Haryana Recruitment 2019
Government Jobs in Haryana 2019
Government Jobs for 117 Engineer Posts
Online applications are invited for engagement of Junior Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Horticulture) (on CONTRACT basis) using the website of Directorate of Urban Local Bodies Haryana i.e. https://ulb.recruitmentofficer.in
Such engagement will be purely contractual in nature and can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason or prior notice and the person so engaged shall have no right to claim either regularization or any other benefit of such engagement for any purpose in the office in which they are so engaged or in the any other office in the State Government.
More information related to these Government jobs in Haryana under Urban Local Bodies department given below in this job posting so read it carefully till the end to know more.
1). Profile Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
2). Profile Name: Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
Vacancies: 6 Posts
3). Profile Name: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Vacancies: 14 Posts.
4). Profile Name: Junior Engineer (Horticulture)
Vacancies: 10 Posts
Educational Criteria: All Indian Fresher candidates can apply for these Govt jobs in Haryana State for Engineers under various stream, but they must have following educational qualification:
Engineering Degree in the same stream for the post they are going to apply.
Those who have 3 years Diploma in the respected stream can also apply for these Jr. Engineer recruitment process.
Applicants who has completed their Graduation under BSc(Agriculture) can also apply.
Age Bond: Must have age in between 17 years to 45 years.
Application Fee for Applying:
Gen. Male Candidates have to Pay Rs.150.
Gen. Female Candidates have to Pay Rs.75.
SC/BC candidates of Haryana Male have to pay Rs.35
SC/BC candidates of Haryana Female have to pay Rs.18
Application fee can be paid through online method during the online registration of the application form.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. Incomplete application i.e. without copies of testimonials of prescribed minimum educational qualification, Date of Birth certificate and application fee etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
2. Number of posts is liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal.
3. The applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
LIKELY CAUSES OF REJECTION OF APPLICATION: - The following are likely causes of rejection:-
· More than one application form for a particular category.
· Application is incomplete and not online.
· Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
· No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in advertisement.
· Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on cutoff date.
· Candidate is underage/overage as per the age limits prescribed in advertisement.
· Variation in data of online application form and in original documents when brought for verification.
· Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in advertisement.
5TH March 2019 is the Start Date to Apply.
29th March 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.
Disclaimer: Department also published its notification on “The Tribune Newspaper Published on 1st March 2019 on Page Number: 5 .
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.