NIMHANS Recruitment 2019
Government Jobs for 115 Assistant and Nursing Officer Posts
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
NIMHANS Recruitment department issued an official notification in the employment newspaper as well as on their official website. This official notification said that the NIMHANS department required Nursing officers and Jr. Secretarial Assistants on direct recruitment basis.
There is a total of 115 vacant positions for these job profiles which are going to be filled up after the completion of this NIMHANS Recruitment process. More information related to this NIMHANS Recruitment mentioned below in this employment news. Read it carefully before applying.
1). Job profile: Jr. Secretarial Assistant(JSA)
Number of Positions: 24 Posts ( SC-03, ST-02, OBC-03, UR-14, EWS-02)
Pay Band: In Level-2, Index-1 (Rs. 19,900-63,200/-.) As per 7th CPC Rs.19,900 /-P.M with admissible allowance as per the Institute rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Educational Requirement: a) Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
b) Skill test norms on Computer:
Must have the typing speed of 35WPM in the English Language (or) In Hindi typing speed must be 30 wpm.
The time allowed: 10 minutes.
Age Bond: Must have applicants age less than 27 years for applying this NIMHANS Recruitment 2019.
2). Job Profile: Nursing Officers
Vacancies: 91 Posts
Pay Band: In Level-7, Index-1 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-.) As per 7th CPC Rs.44,900 /-P.M with admissible allowance as per the Institute rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying
Education: a). Pass in PUC or equivalent
b) Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council
Those who have B.Sc Nursing degree with Registration under any State Nursing Council can apply for these Nursing Officer jobs in India 2019.
NOTE: Applicants who have not completed their BSC nursing degree and wish to apply these Nursing officer jobs must have at least 2 Years’ experience in a reputed hospital (for Non-Degree Holders)
Age Bond: Applicants age must be less than 35 years applying for these Nursing Officer Jobs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO THESE GOVT JOBS
1. The aspiring candidates satisfying all the eligibility standards which we explained in the above tables in all respect can submit their application only through On-line mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on NIMHANS website http://www.nimhans.ac.in. No documents including the Registration Slip of On-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a print out of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment (a copy of online payment receipt) for their record and submit as and when requested.
2. The candidates applying in response to this Announcement should satisfy themselves concerning their suitability for the aforesaid post and must fulfil all the eligibility norms.
PROCESS FOR SELECTION AND EXAM SYLLABUS
3. The Online Recruitment Test will be based on the subjects pertaining to
i). For Nursing Officer:
(a) General Nursing
(b) Neurological Nursing,
(c) Psychiatric Nursing and
(d) Infection Control.
ii): For Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA):
(a) English Language
(b) General Intelligence
(c) Quantitative Aptitude and
(d) General Awareness.
4. Mock Test Paper will be uploaded in the Website on 22nd June 2019.
(NOTE: Mock Test is not related to the actual examination, it is just to get familiarize with the examination pattern only)
5. The On-line Registration will be closed on 29.06.2019. The application of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the specified date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. Applicant must be an Indian National residing in India only.
Application Fee for Applying these Government Jobs?
7. The prescribed application processing fee (including 18% GST) for the said posts are as mentioned below and shall be paid through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD / NET BANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable. Payment made after 29th June 2019 will not be entertained by the department.
a. Application fee for NURSING OFFICER Post: Rs. 1180/- (Rs. 885/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
b. Application fee for JUNIOR SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT (JSA) Post: Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
8. View of the Candidate Photo and Signature must be clearly visible, if any Photo/Signature image is coming small or not visible in preview on the website online then it means photos/signature is not as per the NIMHANS given format and your request will be disallowed. So, be watchful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Registration Slip (Latest Photograph was taken within 3 months to be uploaded).
9. The applicants are directed to bring Admit Card taken from NIMHANS official website at the time of Online Recruitment Test and hand over the same to the invigilator during marking their presence, failing which their candidature/performance on the Online Recruitment Test will not be considered.
10. Applicants are informed to keep a copy of the online application and admit card for all future correspondence with NIMHANS.
11. Applicants belonging to reserved category such as “SC, ST & OBC” may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without any relaxation in respect of Age as per G.O.I. O.M No. 36011/1/98-Estt.(Res) dated 01.07.1998.
12. Age Relaxation with regard to In-Service (Central Civil Employees only) and Ex-Servicemen will be given as per the Govt. of India Provisions.
13. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Person with Disability. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of registration of application as specified above.
14. 3 posts are reserved for PwD with Orthopedic Disability under Nursing Officer from among the Notified posts who qualify in the online examination.
15. Candidates who do not fulfill the required Recruitment Rules for the said posts as mentioned above the candidature may be cancelled at any point during the recruitment process and NIMHANS reserves the right to cancel the candidature.
16. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from NIMHANS website http://www.nimhans.ac.in as no admit card will be sent by post.
17. The online recruitment exam centres date & time will be notified in the Institute Website
18. On the basis of Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based) merit candidates will be called for skill test. Date and Time of skill test will be notified along with the result.
19. Wherever there is a tie in the marks, final scoring will be determined by the following criteria for breaking the tie during the skill test:-
a) No. of Attempts in the qualifying exams of Degree / Diploma.
b) Percentage in qualifying exams.
c) Date of Birth, with an older applicant, placed higher.
20. No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates who are not selected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
21. The validity of the comprehensive merit list shall stand operative for one year from the date of Notification of Results or the next notification whichever is earlier. During the period, the openings which rises can be complete from the comprehensive merit list.
22. The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
23. NIMHANS reserves the right for the allocation of written examination centre depending on the availability.
29TH June 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.