JOIN TERRITORIAL ARMY AS AN OFFICER
Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
Latest Govt jobs in India under the Indian Army as an Officers. Government Job applications are requested from young peoples of India. This is an opportunity of putting on the uniform and serving the Indian nation as a Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental), based on the concept of allowing interested new peoples to serve in a military atmosphere without having to sacrifice their primary occupations. You can serve the nation in two measurements - as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an area of knowledge. More information related to this Indian Army recruitment as an officer is given below in this article.
1. CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
(a) Nationality: Only peoples of India (male and female).
(b) Age Bond: Must have age in between 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
(c) Educational Credentials: Those who have passed in their Graduation from any recognized University.
(d) Physical Standards: An applicant must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
(e) Employment: Profitably Employed.
Note: Serving fellow of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/GREF/Para-Military and like forces are not eligible for applying.
2. DATE OF WRITTEN EXAM: 28 JULY 2019.
3. The date of conducting the written examination as mentioned above in step number 2 is liable to be altered at the discretion of the competent authority.
4. SUBMISSION OF REQUESTS: The Online Process for applying and the Applications can be filed from 26th MAY 2019 to 25th Jun 2019 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
5. CENTRES OF EXAM: The Examination will be held at the following Centres: JAIPUR, PUNE, BENGALURU, HYDERABAD, NAGPUR, KOLKATA, SILIGURI, GUWAHATI, DIMAPUR, CHANDIGARH, JALANDHAR, SHIMLA, HISAR, LUCKNOW, PATNA, UDHAMPUR, SRINAGAR.
6. STANDARD AND SYLLABUS OF THE WRITTEN EXAM:
Part-2: Elementary Mathematics
Timing: 2hrs. | Marks: 50
Part-1 General Knowledge
Timing: 2hrs. | Marks:50
STANDARD: The standard of the written papers in Elementary Mathematics will be of Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will roughly be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian University.
7. SELECTION PROCESS: (a) Applicants whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
(b) Successful applicants will further go through the tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and the Medical Board for final selection.
(c) Positions of male and female applicants will be determined as per organizational requirement.
8. FEE DETAILS: Applicants' are essential to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at the website.
Payment of the application fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Requests submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be instantly rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
9. HOW TO APPLY. Applicants are compulsory to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.nic.in. Brief commands for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part- 1)have been given on the website.
10. INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATE FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
The online application can be filled from 26 MAY 2019 to 25 Jun 2019 till 11.59 PM, after which link will be disabled.
· The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of the examination process.
· Applicants are powerfully counseled to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
· While filling up the online Application Form, the applicant should sensibly choose about his choice for the centre for the examination.
· Applicants should note that no request for change of centre will be granted.
· Applicants in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW BOARD FOR TERRITORIAL ARMY COMMISSION - 2019
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION: 28 JULY 2019
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: 26 MAY 2019 TO 25 Jun 2019
Advertisement Notice from Employment Newspaper
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.