South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Bank Jobs for 160 Probationary Officer Posts
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers 2019. Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through South Indian Bank’s official website www.southindianbank.com. There is no other means/modes of applications will be accepted by the bank. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All upcoming instruction related to this South Indian Bank recruitment for PO posts 2019 will be notified in the official website including call letter for the Online Test and Personal Interview.
Designation: Probationary Officers
Number of Vacancies: 160 Posts
Pay band: Rs.23,700 – Rs.42,020 per Month.
Suitability Standards for Applying this South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Educational Requirement: Applicants having a Graduation degree in any stream with at least 60% marks can apply for this South India bank recruitment process for Probationary officer posts 2019.
Applicants who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
• Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
• Applicants who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester mark list/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
• If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
• Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
• The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
Age Bond: Only those applicants are eligible to apply this South Indian Bank recruitment whose age is less than 25 years.
How much is the Application fee for Applying?
Method of Payment
Applicants have to pay the Examination Fee through one of the following mode of payment: “Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets”.
19TH June 2019 is the Start Date to Apply.
30th June 2019 is the Last Date to Apply.
25th July 2019 is the Date of Written Examination.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.