KVS Recruitment 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment for PGT, TGT and PRT Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jalandhar Vacancy 2020
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
KV Suranussi, Jalandhar invites Job applications from eligible candidates for interview for the preparation of select panel of part-time Contractual teachers for the session 2020-21. Interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility conditions and other criteria as per KVS norms may submit their application on prescribed proforma (available on suranassi.kvs.ac.in) along with a photocopy of testimonials through post or by hand to this office by 15.02.2020. Candidates whose application form received in due prescribed proforma may attend the Interview as per the schedule given below. Application form received after 4:00 p.m. on 15.02.2020 will be disqualified.
Job Profiles: PGT, TGT, PRT, Computer Instructor, Nurses, Sports Teacher, Yoga Teacher, Counsellors, Music Teachers, Doctors.
All these Designations will be filled up through this KVS Recruitment 2020.
KVS Recruitment department is going to conduct Interview rounds on different Dates for the selection of the applicants for these Job profiles. The various Dates of the interview are as follow:
1. Written Exam Dates For TGT(Punjabi), Computer Instructor and PRT: 21ST January 2020.
2. Direct Interview Round for Sports Coach(Football, Basketball), Yoga Teacher, Nurse, Doctor, Consoler, Music Teacher: 22nd Feb. 2020.
3. Interview round for PRT, Computer Instructor’s (Those who cleared Written Exam): 24th Feb. 2020.
4. For PGT(Political Sciences & Maths) and TGT(Biology, Maths, Sanskrit & Punjabi) INTERVIEW Date: 25th Feb. 2020.
1. Candidates must submit a separate application for each post if applying for multiple posts under this KVS Recruitment 2020.
2. Applicant must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to qualification, experience and one attested copy of all such document along with one latest passport size photograph for submission at the time of the interview.
3. In case, the number of candidates is more, the written test will be conducted. (Candidates not present on time will be debarred from appearing into exam and interview).
4. For the posts of PRT & TGTs, candidates without CTET will be considered only if CTET qualified candidates will not be available.
5. Qualification and salary for various posts as per rules and regulations of KVS (www.kvsangathan.nic.in)
6. No TA/DA permissible for attending the interview related to this KVS Vacancy 2020.
7. For more details, please visit our website suranassi.kvs.ac.in
Source: The Tribune Newspaper ( Page Number: 5)
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.