Indian Oil Trade Apprentice vacancies 2020
Indian Oil jobs for 600 Apprentice posts
Shared By: WWW.GovtJobsPortal.IN
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), is one of the largest profitable enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” The company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli).
IOCL Careers making an opening for all fresher Indian candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in India 2020. IOCL Recruitment the department issued an official notification in which they said that there are total 600 vacant positions for trade apprentices posts which are going to be filled up through this Indian Oil recruitment process 2020. Latest Govt Job applications are invited from applicants meeting the subsequent requirement & other parameters for appointment as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
Designation: Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 600 posts
What are the various eligibility conditions for applying this IOCL Recruitment 2020?
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have passed in the Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders from recognized University/Institute as a regular full-time course in the relevant stream with at least 50% marks can apply.
Applicants who have completed their ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered.
Age Bond: Age of the applicants as on 29th Feb. 2020 must be in between following age limits:
· Minimum Age:18 Years.
· Maximum Age: 24 Years.
How to apply for this IOCL Recruitment 2020?
· Applicants are recommended to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
· Applicant for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
· If the application is not submitted in the line with the suitability criteria, terms & conditions, then the job application is liable for refusal.
· Applicants are requested to apply necessarily in advance before the closing date.
· All the applicants are directed to keep the copy of the printout of the online job application form for reference as applicants is required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx)
21ST June 2020 is the Last date to Apply Online
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.