Govt Jobs in Rajasthan (RCDF Recruitment)
Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Recruitment 2021
Govt Jobs in RCDF 2021: RCDF stands for “Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Ltd”. The RCDF organization is affiliated with the Zila Dugdh Utpadak Sahkari Sangh (DUSS). The RCDF recruitment department published a notification related to the employment of following posts: “Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Account Officer-II, Assistant Dairy Chemist, Boiler Operator, Lab Assistant, Dairy Technician, Electrician, Junior Accountant/ Purchase/ Store Supervisor, Plant Operator-II, Livestock Supervisor – II, Refrigeration Operator, Fitter, Welder, Helper/ Dairy Worker, Dairy Supervisor III and Village Extension Worker/Dairy Supervisor”.
Applicants who are looking for the Govt jobs in Rajasthan state can apply for this recruitment process from 29th January 2021 onwards. More information such as the eligibility criteria and process for applying is given below in this Sarkari job portal news. The last date for registration is 26 February 2021. Read the full news carefully before applying for these Govt jobs in India 2021.
RCDF Vacancy Information
The Total Number of Vacancies to be filled-up through this RCDF Recruitment process is 503 Posts for the different job profiles. The vacancies on the basis of various designations are as follow:
· General Manager: 04
· Deputy Manager: 27
· Assistant Manager: 96
· Assistant Account Officer-II: 01
· Assistant Dairy Chemist: 10
· Boiler Operator: 31
· Junior Engineer (Civil): 01
· Lab Assistant: 46
· Dairy Technician: 31
· Electrician: 23
· Junior Accountant/ Purchase/ Store Supervisor: 48
· Plant Operator-II: 77
· Livestock Supervisor – II: 07
· Refrigeration Operator: 20
· Fitter: 15
· Welder: 06
· Helper/ Dairy Worker: 27
· Dairy Supervisor III: 13
· Village Extension Worker/Dairy Supervisor: 20
RCDF Eligibility Criteria 2021
Education Requirement: Different designation required different educational qualification and different experiences. The detail related to the qualification and experience is as follow:
1. General Manager(GM) : Applicants having a Graduation Degree (OR) any PG Degree and 10 years of Experience can apply.
2. Deputy Manager: Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree with 5 years of Experience can apply.
3. Assistant Manager: Applicants having a Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree and 2 years of Experience can apply.
4. Assistant Account Officer-II: Post graduation in Commerce with 50% marks (with accountancy as one of the papers in B.Com or M.Com) with 5 years experience on a similar posts.
5. Assistant Dairy Chemist: Applicants having a master's degree in (M.Sc. in Chemistry) with 2 years of experience.
6. Boiler Operator: Boiler Attendance certificate with 2 years of experience.
7. Junior Engineer (Civil): BE(Civil) or equivalent/Diploma in Civil Engg with 2 years of experience.
8. Lab Assistant: Graduate in Science with Chemistry with 2 years of experience.
9. Dairy Technician: Applicants having 3 years Diploma in one of the following streams: “Mechanical / Electrical Engineering OR Indian Dairy Diploma (Dairy Technology) Instrumentation”. FRESHER CAN APPLY.
10. Electrician : Applicants who have completed their ITI (Electric) course and also have 2 years of experience.
11. Junior Accountant/ Purchase/ Store Supervisor: Applicants having a Graduation degree in Commerce stream (or) A Post Graduation degree in Commerce with 3 years of experience.
12. Plant Operator-II: Applicants who have completed their ITI course in any trade can apply. FRESHER CAN APPLY.
13. Livestock Supervisor – II: 12th Science with a 1-year certificate course for Stockman/Compounder from Animal Husbandry School.
14. Refrigeration Operator: Diploma In Engg./Refrigeration or ITI with 4 years experience.
15. Fitter : ITI (Fitter) with 2 years of experience
16. Welder : ITI (Welder) with 2 years of experience.
17. Helper/ Dairy Worker: 8th Class Pass candidates can apply for this designation. FRESHER CAN APPLY.
18. Dairy Supervisor III: 12th class pass candidates with 3 years of experience as secretary.
19. Village Extension Worker/Dairy Supervisor: Applicants who have passed in their 12th class and 3 years of experience as a secretary can apply.
Age Bond: Applicant should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age is 40 years as of 01.07.2021. (The maximum age limit for applying is 45 years for GM Posts)
Selection Procedure-related to this RCDF Manager, JE, and Other Posts
The selection of the applicants related to these Government jobs in India will be done on the basis of online examination conducted by the RCDF Recruitment department.
How much is the Application Fee applying for these Govt Jobs in Rajasthan?
Different cast candidates have to pay different amount of application fee related to this recruitment process. The application fee for different casts candidates are as follow:
· For General/Creamy layer of BC/MBC - Rs. 1200/-.
· For SC/ST/Non-Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC /Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan - Rs. 600/-.
Process for Applying this RCDF Recruitment 2021
Applicants are mandatory to go to the Board‘s website whose link is www.rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in. After opening the Home Page you will saw a link ―CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR to open the On-Line Application Form. Applicants have to apply online for these Govt jobs in India. The link for applying will remain active till 26th Feb. 2021.
29th Jan. 2021 is the Starting Date to apply.
26th Feb. 2021 is the Last Date to apply.
About Author:Instagram || Facebook
For Government Jobs alert on whatsapp send your request on following official Number @7696006608 (In request Msg Send your Name and State Name) " NOTE: You have to save this Contact Number in your contact list to get important Govt job alerts on Whatsapp.