NHPC Recruitment 2021 online application
NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited recently announced vacancy for Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer. The recruitments have started. The candidates who have taken GATE 2020 UGC NET–June 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score The NHPC Recruitment 2021 online applications are out now.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & fall in this eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply for the same. The Total Vacancy for National Hydroelectric Power consumption is 173 in number.
NHPC Vacancies are as follows:
Position 1: Senior Medical Officer
There are in total 13 vacancies available
Qualification for the vacancy: MBBS Degree with valid registration with relevant experience
Position 2: Assistant Rajbhasha Officer
There are in total 07 vacancies available
Qualification for the vacancy: Master’s Degree with relevant experience
Position 3:Junior Engineer (Civil)
There are in total 68 vacancies available
Qualification for the vacancy: Full time Regular Diploma (Civil Engg.)
Position 4:Junior Engineer (Electrical)
There are in total 34 vacancies available
Qualification for the vacancy: Full time Regular Diploma (Electrical Engg.)
Position 5:Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
There are in total 31 vacancies available.
Qualification for the vacancy: Full time Regular Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)
Position 6:Sr. Accountant
There are in total 20 vacancies available.
Qualification for the vacancy: Intermediate CA/ CMA Pass.
Below is the given Fee structure for all the applicants
- General, OBC, and GEN-EWS category: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Payment Mode: The Online Payment Mode is available. Applicants can pay the application fee using one of the following methods: “Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Step-by-step instructions for applying:
1. Candidates must have a large individual email id and to ensure that it is dynamic during the whole registration procedure. The application assembly number, user ID, password, and any remaining important correspondence will be sent to a similar email ID (if that's not too much trouble, make sure you don't divert email shipped from that letterbox to the garbage/spam organizer).
II. Candidates should take utmost consideration in preparing/giving correct minute details while going through the online application. When the structure is introduced, it cannot be changed.
The application scale is given below:
First Step: Sign up by adding Post Applied, Name, Mobile Number, what's more, Email ID. The applicants get the Application Sequence Number (User ID) and Password on the Registered Email ID.
Second Step: Re-login, select rating, highlight personal details, qualification details, transfer important archives (photo/signature) and submit fees on the web (if applicable) through online banking, charge cards or visas.
The order cannot be removed once it has been submitted and the fee will not be deducted or changed once it has been paid.
1. Candidates are most encouraged to apply and submit immediately and not to wait until the last date/time to apply on the web. Homes will not be able in the event that applicants are unable to submit their applications due to the last-minute surge.
2. Please keep a hard copy of the usage structure and payment confirmation slip (if appropriate) for future references.
3. Please do not send a hard copy of the application structure or any reports to the nhpc workplace.
- The first day to fill this application form for this vacancy: 01-09-2021 (10:00 AM)
- The last day for the online application form for this vacancy: 30-09-2021 (11:55 PM)